Joyfully (:
You lead me by the waters still
You lay me down to rest upon your faithfulness
My shepherd, simply take my hand
Your song restores my soul
For Your name, You make me whole
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me, I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
No shadow ever shall I fear
Your peace, my heart will k now
My cup it overflows
Your goodness chases after me
Your mercy and Your grace will be my dwelling place
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
I will sing from the mountain top
I will sing, I am overcome, I will sing making melodies
I will sing from the valley low
I will sing because of Your love I will sing
You're my King, I will sing
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
Joyfully, joyfully, joyfully
dailies
Wednesday, October 22, 2003
-11:28 AM
wah lao yesterday nite comp got problem...then everyting i wrote all gone....here's wot happened yesterday... Yo!Yo!hehe..tokin on the phone wif lumpy....she tell me dat ss ask me to go to the dunno wat ting at suntec..... see lar.... wah today so fun.... we take neoprint but not as nice as last time..anyway still very farNi.at first siao man...we go this fashion at singapore post. We went there to look at bras and bikinis...nah!Hehe..so farni.. That's where we saw the sleeveless wif halter... was so coo1! Everyone of us tried on except xm(dunno y) We fit in juz nice (free size!!), except for lumpy: said that it was a little tite.Me and val wanted to buy it but i didnt bring my maRni
...nvm next time we go back there and buy!! Then dunno that weirdo val go ask sumone help her bring the thing she wanna buy to the cashier and pay for it .. say she feel weird holding the thing around...so farni! Anyway thank God she has me: i volunteered! Hehe...then so farni kept pushing and pokking the thing...Hehe .. Yep then we went to Bugis J. to take neoprint again! But not as nice as last time cos' of the flowery background But we kept on laughing inside like last time..haha! i thinked we made a scene bcos of me screamin! Hehe then we went to Montip see stuff.. there was a new type of badge which the two could kiss each other (they were dogs) so sweet! Yea then i, val and xm so tired becos we walk so long so wanted to sit sumwhere so dunno where they were i goin i juz followed. Then sumting caught my eye- OP CLEARENCE SALE i immediatrely ran in followed byt them. I wanted the 'feels-soft-and-cool' bag man....but tink my mum will scold me... Val they all want the bag i have... haiz but we either po chan, or mum dun let....so we kept on sighing here and there ... but siao man later on we kept on eating... let's see wot we ate... hmm......: Corochan Croquette..... Tako Pachi.... D'crepes..... and.... *think hard*... SUSHI!! HEhe....( is macdonalds included?) I owe val and xm money cos the food was so delicious! Can't stand it! *especially the tako pachi haha* wah den we so bloated man... dunno whether we could eat our dinner...hehe then we went home. Haha then i tell lumpy at busstop 63 will come first than 40 and it did! Hehe... but lumpy told me say that i might not get up bcos the bus would b crowded..( it was rush hour after work.. 6.15) haha but even though it was full b4 i could get up, ppl got down and i could go! Haha lumps...then..yep Gd nitex! Owe me b'day present ppl: Lumpy, Val, Xm, Sian!! Those i owe: Xm, Lumpy(soon only!)