Joyfully (:
You lead me by the waters still
You lay me down to rest upon your faithfulness
My shepherd, simply take my hand
Your song restores my soul
For Your name, You make me whole
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me, I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
No shadow ever shall I fear
Your peace, my heart will k now
My cup it overflows
Your goodness chases after me
Your mercy and Your grace will be my dwelling place
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
I will sing from the mountain top
I will sing, I am overcome, I will sing making melodies
I will sing from the valley low
I will sing because of Your love I will sing
You're my King, I will sing
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
Joyfully, joyfully, joyfully
dailies
Tuesday, November 18, 2003
-8:26 PM
Argh. Today went to Parkway wif val xm lump and ss. Go buy all de party stuff....costed less den 50 bucks ....but so ex, thnk good ness xm joined us as a member....hehe. Well anyway after dat we went to da arcade......play hockey like siao.....den actually we play da canoe(river rapids) wan, siao man. 1 token, no wonder so fast finish.....den oso play da plying stuff...kao man. So damn tired....pedal like hell.....den later we go wok......keke den we go play de fountain cos at the same time needa put the stuff into da car..... den later ss go liao we go back arcade play motorbike.......i lost....den later go play fountain again. this time i found lumpy too much. i was really so mad at her. Den when i do her she should do me back the same way, but den she oways kick mi, or my precious bag. Seriously, shes too much. B ut shes never serious.