Joyfully (:
You lead me by the waters still
You lay me down to rest upon your faithfulness
My shepherd, simply take my hand
Your song restores my soul
For Your name, You make me whole
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me, I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
No shadow ever shall I fear
Your peace, my heart will k now
My cup it overflows
Your goodness chases after me
Your mercy and Your grace will be my dwelling place
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
I will sing from the mountain top
I will sing, I am overcome, I will sing making melodies
I will sing from the valley low
I will sing because of Your love I will sing
You're my King, I will sing
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
Joyfully, joyfully, joyfully
dailies
Saturday, November 08, 2003
-9:31 AM
ok, lets tok about yesterday. Went to val's house to play. Eh heh, went to her aunt's room to find the newspaper lumpy said....the floor was wet, wantad to twirl around , and the next thing, POOMP! My specs came off, my kneecaps and elbows hurted. Laid there for awhile and val and lumpy stared. Then we kept on laughing. Bcos of lumpy. That was how she fell lasttime. But the more i laugh, the more it hurted. So i tried not to laugh.Heheh....Den later xm and came. We off the comp liao, so we sat on the couch and chair. Well bcos of dat, i SAVED lumpy. She started to sit wif her 'openings' small, then later got BiGGeR. And when it was big enough, i could see her pants inside liao. But sumting was wrong: i tot i saw red color stuff-in-heart-shape on her pants. So i told her, but den i tot it might b the picture on her pants, bcos hers was a mickey mouse one. But den without hesitation, she ran too da loo, and she certainly did have!! Haha! I , xm and val were laughing so hard man.Val had to run up to get dat but her father oso in the kitchen. So damn pai seh, HAHA! DEn later when she come out of da loo they say i so bian tai look btw her legs. But anyway i oso jiu ta ma.(de) Funny sia....