Joyfully (:
You lead me by the waters still
You lay me down to rest upon your faithfulness
My shepherd, simply take my hand
Your song restores my soul
For Your name, You make me whole
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me, I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
No shadow ever shall I fear
Your peace, my heart will k now
My cup it overflows
Your goodness chases after me
Your mercy and Your grace will be my dwelling place
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
I will sing from the mountain top
I will sing, I am overcome, I will sing making melodies
I will sing from the valley low
I will sing because of Your love I will sing
You're my King, I will sing
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
Joyfully, joyfully, joyfully
dailies
Thursday, December 25, 2003
-9:47 PM
11.00am reached szesian's house. We played gunbound, online, msn...blah then put on nail polish....um yea.
12pm we put on make up...ah....i don't really know how to put....need her to help...
12.30 john come....sian was so darn excited.haha.
12.20greeted john....practiced before saying: hi john!: to him....then played gunbound for awhile...
12.30 left the house to go find junji and pass the don't know what present for john...then give him the lil present...you should have seen k.it was the smallest present i've ever gave anyone.small but ex.haha
12.35 um jj came up...sian give him his christmas pressie, she bug me to give him but i don't know why i cannot....i just don't feel like iT!!!I kept on feeling so awkward.
1.55 Met lumpy at lido. Henry and justin haven't come yet. Um we went to get the tickets...buy popcorn
2.03 movie'love actually' started.
4.15 movie finished. i was crying okie....so damn touching. love the part when mr bean filled the plastic with all those stuff, and when the octopus sat between natalie and the prime minister....um the popcorn we didnt even finish half k! Jj never eat...if we had known we would have bought the medium....if only justin and hen were here....um then we walked about aimlessly. Wisma Atria, um tangs and john needed to buy chocolate for his friend...found...um then justin and hen called say their movie finish. Walked all back to lido...found 7-11.then we walked to heeren...go to marche eat.....i'd rather eat at the hawker centre...it was so damn mah fan. stupid card.....anyway thanks to sian's parents for the food....(oops. lost track of time....don't care.).um in the middle john had to go off....sian followed...ate mushroom soup.shared spaghetti)lobster with lump..it sucked horribly.okie.then that sian took so long....smsed her...say she walking with john(what shit sia) k then we met szesian, went to fareast levelone.....um their clothes abit weird. sian tried on the halter top, but when i saw i don't want to try already...bought corochan, lumpy bought one too...sian bought french fry....um we so tired , go sit.....oyah we bought friendship bracelets....haha...then later i thought wanted to go cineleisure to hang out with the boys...but abit late, so we go fetch them to hotel....later ran to 7-111 but ice cream....then went back....jj they all no key...wth....her parents haven't come up...later went in the hotel used the crazy ribbon liao...and there was so much mess....wondered how sian cleaned up...haa~and justin got 2 trumpet....his dumb ice cream....me and lumpy always sabo him....henry so darn quiet....haha.um later 1030 liao i hinted to sian...then me and jj went home together....was a DAMN BIG FLOP.k...we walked to mrt...i followed him ..so dman quietthen later i thought that ochard mrt was cityhall...got 4 trains...then i tell him...then wewent another BIG round k!!!i didn't know how to apologise...it was like wewere so quiet...felt darn awkward....almost started to cry....then later...he said merry christmas...bye...then i said same, but was looking away...after he went out of the train i was slapping myself....cried on the bus....i would have rather went home MYself.
F me, what the fuck was i doing!?!?!?