Joyfully (:
You lead me by the waters still
You lay me down to rest upon your faithfulness
My shepherd, simply take my hand
Your song restores my soul
For Your name, You make me whole
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me, I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
No shadow ever shall I fear
Your peace, my heart will k now
My cup it overflows
Your goodness chases after me
Your mercy and Your grace will be my dwelling place
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
I will sing from the mountain top
I will sing, I am overcome, I will sing making melodies
I will sing from the valley low
I will sing because of Your love I will sing
You're my King, I will sing
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
Joyfully, joyfully, joyfully
dailies
Sunday, December 28, 2003
-10:53 AM
OMG!!! I don't believe this. I'm actually using my keyboard to on the computer, to get into the internet, and i couldn't believe i could come right up here! The reason is, my mum confiscated theMOUSE so that we can't play...(ours is a wireless mouse)....i desperate to blog k....cause i will not be able to blog anymore for time being(maybe). My mouse isgooooooooone.....wah.Everytime i want to control the mouse, i put my hand on the mousepad, but no mouse.....lol...pathetic sia
Yesterday went with val lump xm and tiff to parkway...lol to the lingerie....heheh... lumpy wanna touch bra....nah, she just want to touch the drums in mua church...but she say until like bra....lol....kk gotta go...do more important stuff....shit. wanted to post the blog with the mouse....forgot again....