Joyfully (:
You lead me by the waters still
You lay me down to rest upon your faithfulness
My shepherd, simply take my hand
Your song restores my soul
For Your name, You make me whole
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me, I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
No shadow ever shall I fear
Your peace, my heart will k now
My cup it overflows
Your goodness chases after me
Your mercy and Your grace will be my dwelling place
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
I will sing from the mountain top
I will sing, I am overcome, I will sing making melodies
I will sing from the valley low
I will sing because of Your love I will sing
You're my King, I will sing
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
Joyfully, joyfully, joyfully
dailies
Monday, July 05, 2004
-9:47 AM
hi ppl. a few days ago i was trying to blog then the comp had some errors.-_- k well nvm. anyway went to sze sians musical on 2 july.it was so cool. i mean at least the show was nice. szesian told mua 7 start then me and lumpy come so early. =x. haha then ya we waiting with the unick members. john,
junji,joe*lol and enchou. their keychains were selling like hot cakes. i bought 2, lumpy bought 1 :)but kinda ex. thankfully they minused a dollar.or whatever. and zoe's painting was so fabulous. pro in toning.then junji and john were putting up their very own 'play'. scene of shooting. haha. they really suit each other (gays). and both of them really act so stupidly! really can die. lol then watch the musical, forgot to bring the binoculars. sorry sianloh =/ lol and i cldnt see you. me and lumpy were like discussing who is sian and we were like "isnt she that one..?" "no lah...the other one" "no, that one la! she where got so fat?!" :x lol then anyway, after the musical gave sian the kc and a humongous h-u-g-g-y.=) lol then for the last time i sprayed junji with sian's evian spray. first time i *** **** * *****. <--- for me to know, for you to find out:p lol then lumpy dad sent us back. thanks lumpy.
4 July 2004
in da morn, dozed away, played yogi bear, studied for science, went for ballet, then met sianloh at lido.watched spiderman 2, awesoome movie, but some parts were shocking, and i really kinda screamed.( ask sian loh). then we were like huddling together, behaving like... nvm. lols then we went on a shopping spree at og..oh wait. we ate dinner at mushroom pot. its crazy. lol but anyway the straw mushroom tasted real good.thanks sian for giving me some. yeah then we went to look around for clothes and shoes at og. thanks to my loving op, i 'pulled' sian to op and guess what--- I SAW MY OP BAG ON SALE FOR 18 BUCKS!!! i was so excited. i was waiting for that sale to come on. anyway sianloh decided to buy that too, so we're twinnies, plus the badges we bought at heeren (put em in k?haha) i was so smiling all the way, going crazy. i was whispering to sian every 1 minute or 2 about it :). haha anyway thats the end. lol ( btw loh sze sian, i dont think u cld give me that for my early pressie, cos mum almost skinned me alive after i told her that. i'll pay you the 18 bucks. u can't object the money k.)