Joyfully (:
You lead me by the waters still
You lay me down to rest upon your faithfulness
My shepherd, simply take my hand
Your song restores my soul
For Your name, You make me whole
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me, I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
No shadow ever shall I fear
Your peace, my heart will k now
My cup it overflows
Your goodness chases after me
Your mercy and Your grace will be my dwelling place
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
I will sing from the mountain top
I will sing, I am overcome, I will sing making melodies
I will sing from the valley low
I will sing because of Your love I will sing
You're my King, I will sing
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
Joyfully, joyfully, joyfully
dailies
Saturday, July 10, 2004
-3:24 PM
oh yeah. adding my praises and thanks to god here. thanks for stooping all those little quarrels between me and boon. or, unhappiness. she finally talkin to me again. well anyway, on thurs had co, then actually they said 4 pm wld finish, so went 4 pm we ready to go, the teacher say only those who going band concert. budden all the erhu ppl go liao. me yb and hl very angry so we left also. with yumei, amelia and moo. then we all go hl house. moo went hm. so left 5 of us. took bus to her hse, then she told us there was a nest and a baby bird died after falling off it. so she brought us to see the bird. so tiny. and was black. so pathetic. then we were examining the bird. when i turned around i saw---- Mrs tam. (btw hl stays same block as her) so i was like omgomg. and the previous months, after going to hl's hse, i wld go up to 7 floor see if she at hm, but usually not la. so finally i saw her, she leaving for melbourne on monday (so fast), exchange email address then she left. and hl was so funny. lol. finally she saw mua teacher. lol. then went to her hse play with libitina (her stupid cat that loves to meow, the scaredy cat) and the fat old wasabi like garfield. the stupid NANA wont leave trhe storeroom.tsk. kinda pissed cos i love to play with her.so anyway just played with the fat old cat. left with yumei.