Joyfully (:
You lead me by the waters still
You lay me down to rest upon your faithfulness
My shepherd, simply take my hand
Your song restores my soul
For Your name, You make me whole
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me, I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
No shadow ever shall I fear
Your peace, my heart will k now
My cup it overflows
Your goodness chases after me
Your mercy and Your grace will be my dwelling place
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
I will sing from the mountain top
I will sing, I am overcome, I will sing making melodies
I will sing from the valley low
I will sing because of Your love I will sing
You're my King, I will sing
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
Joyfully, joyfully, joyfully
dailies
Tuesday, July 20, 2004
-5:27 PM
OMG
ok so im back again. you know what i saw a horrible thing that kept me oh-my-goding.
my brother was back from school, earlier than normal. i opened the door for him, and he said that he saw this crazy naked woman downstairs. obviously i didnt believe him, and i took a look for myself. i went out, peered downstairs, and from that time on i didnt stop saying omg. there WAS a naked woman. she was fat, around 40 + and had.. OH GOD IT WAS SO OBSCENE. she was smoking, and i saw her clothes beside her. my brother said that while he was walking back ,he saw alot of ppl pointing at someone. when my bro saw, the woman he was shocked, than you know what happen next? the mad woman asked my bro : do oyu want to join me? (NAKED) obviously he shook his head and he ran up to the life and here. than my bro ask me call police, i dare not =p heh so i told them police sure come down minutes later, sure got pl call. true anough, police came, oh lol i dont know what the police (guys) were thinking :x a neighbour help the police wrap her in a sarong ( i think) and she tried to take it off. then she ran under my block and i couldnt see her, well anyway she was finaaly caught. (eew.) and police brought her back. maybe in the news. haha. but anyway before this he wanted to call the newpaper so that he can get some money for tipping them.-_- he is so $-$ minded. lol. but i dont know whats with the woman. seriously she has some mental probs. i hope this doesnt happen again. OMG. TRIPLE EEW. :x