Joyfully (:
You lead me by the waters still
You lay me down to rest upon your faithfulness
My shepherd, simply take my hand
Your song restores my soul
For Your name, You make me whole
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me, I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
No shadow ever shall I fear
Your peace, my heart will k now
My cup it overflows
Your goodness chases after me
Your mercy and Your grace will be my dwelling place
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
I will sing from the mountain top
I will sing, I am overcome, I will sing making melodies
I will sing from the valley low
I will sing because of Your love I will sing
You're my King, I will sing
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
Joyfully, joyfully, joyfully
dailies
Sunday, July 25, 2004
-4:08 PM
szesian you shld see weijian. hes so cute! !!!! ahhhhHHHHHHHHH!
went to SOL (school of leaders)
session 3 today, about the bible, and repentence. great stuff. :D yeah. no wait, lets start from the top.
went at 8.20 to meet my cell at cityhall mrt. and GOD I TOOK THE SAME TRAIN AS HIM!!!! ok so i was like climbing up dee escalator, then before walking to the gate, he tapped my shoulder (tought he cldnt recognise me) haha the bad part was, i had phlegm in my mouth, (cldnt possibly spit it out on the train) so i cldnt talk. i just sort of
wave to him *hi* ya then beef havent come yet, so i wanted to find a toilet. but then
he ask me whther wanna join thm, so i was like shaking my head (God i was so embarresed) then ...lol i went to find a toilet. thank god beef appeared, so i sorta ask her where dee toilet, she ask me go find at citylink mall. haha :x cldnt find. did an embarrasing act (lucky no one arnd) then ran back. didnt see him again until afta SOL, darn* had to go for ballet. so i cldnt eat with them. triple DARN. lol.