Joyfully (:
You lead me by the waters still
You lay me down to rest upon your faithfulness
My shepherd, simply take my hand
Your song restores my soul
For Your name, You make me whole
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me, I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
No shadow ever shall I fear
Your peace, my heart will k now
My cup it overflows
Your goodness chases after me
Your mercy and Your grace will be my dwelling place
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
I will sing from the mountain top
I will sing, I am overcome, I will sing making melodies
I will sing from the valley low
I will sing because of Your love I will sing
You're my King, I will sing
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
Joyfully, joyfully, joyfully
dailies
Sunday, August 01, 2004
-6:15 PM
Hi ima back again!! loads of stuff:
friday went for the singapore chinese orchestra mega concert at indoor stadium, to support our skool, also playing. i just like the part where everybody came on to their places, they look like an army of ants, and it was beautiful!
ok then yesterday, met serene on the way ** ahah then dorcas. lol. melvin, melvin melvin. oh btw this is the
dorcas and melvin special edition :x hehheh. lol. anyway,ya went in. cldnt see mr pimples, then spotted him.=) cute. loved yesterday's worship and praise, sermon. then walked to 7-11 accompany serene. saw ah boon, and that big mouthed hazel, go say ** then ah boon hear already ... i was soo dead. anyway, i tried to bribe him (haha) by saying i will tell biling that he bully me =p
lol anyway hes quite sensible. didnt have to worry much.haha. then actually pimples went hm to study. oohx. so ate dinner with out him. anyway it was still fun. without hazel. mr lawyer, or johnathan was joking and crapping about. we ask all those lame jokes lor, and very lame. i was laughing,really. enjoyed my self. cldnt bear to go hm. heh. anyway im beggining to love my cell. im not going to change already, hazel lee.
today, SOL
very fun.
met serene and dora, nv see pimple. wait after a while, nv see, so we go. turned out he was late, =x. haha then anyway after sol saw him. cute in his srtipe shirt. and the worst part? after left for foodcourt, i was so shy to turn around and say bye to them. nothanks to dorcas, the didnt help me. -.- haix nvm. mr melvinnnnnn