Joyfully (:
You lead me by the waters still
You lay me down to rest upon your faithfulness
My shepherd, simply take my hand
Your song restores my soul
For Your name, You make me whole
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me, I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
No shadow ever shall I fear
Your peace, my heart will k now
My cup it overflows
Your goodness chases after me
Your mercy and Your grace will be my dwelling place
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
I will sing from the mountain top
I will sing, I am overcome, I will sing making melodies
I will sing from the valley low
I will sing because of Your love I will sing
You're my King, I will sing
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
Joyfully, joyfully, joyfully
dailies
Sunday, August 15, 2004
-5:40 PM
oh wait. haha.
today was fun. we had service in suntec conventional hall. the holy ghost was definately in the air. all the youth network went down to praise the Lord. we were jumping about. and plus the special FCBC's favourite song, more (x3). lol! i was really drenched wet and tired. yeah and there were loads of ppl. edwin was at training. waichong finally came. haha
yeah.. then later we went with the whole tribe top eat at BK... waichong was sitting with us. (lol) cos the guys there noi space. i was asking him why was he always eating with us girls. lol. had hershey's sundae pie. then later all of us walked to gether to Mrt. mann i wanted to laugh. it was so funny!! we were talking, chatting waith W.C ( waichong, water closet) and trying to take photos with dorkers(LOL) camera. then you know we were halfway talking about w.c. and bl together... OH i tot it was great for w.c to be my Father in christ!! man so exciting!! so we kept calling him LAO BA (or laopa la.) Toilet's such a nice guy, i would definately want him to be my dad!!! loL! and wee took some photoss.. very funny, with laopa and the kids (us). but got one photo hanyong extra sia. haha. then laughing laughing, went back mrt with emmy, phoee and the guys. oh yeah, mark's in a cast! haha. lol =p