Joyfully (:
You lead me by the waters still
You lay me down to rest upon your faithfulness
My shepherd, simply take my hand
Your song restores my soul
For Your name, You make me whole
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me, I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
No shadow ever shall I fear
Your peace, my heart will k now
My cup it overflows
Your goodness chases after me
Your mercy and Your grace will be my dwelling place
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
I will sing from the mountain top
I will sing, I am overcome, I will sing making melodies
I will sing from the valley low
I will sing because of Your love I will sing
You're my King, I will sing
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
Joyfully, joyfully, joyfully
dailies
Thursday, September 09, 2004
-7:14 PM
A BIG THANK YOUU LIST TO:
+Szesian and Lumkapy
thanks for the party. and thanks for the presents =) well, i didnt think it was the notebook.hah. i tot it was for yourself. and, thanks szesian for the op tags. i love em'. huggless
+Val and XM
thanks for coming. and thanks for the presents =). haha. anyway i love the undies!! so cute! lol!hah. dont worry i know you peep are not les =p
+the infamous partners, John and Junji
well, thanks for coming and im so glad to see you peeps. havent seen you for a long time already =))
----In all, thanks everybody for coming and the pres.----
** sum it all up for the past few days.
well, i have been trying very hard to update but stupidd blogger, theres always something wrong with it. yupp. so yes, im gonna update the mypicgallery soon with my pressies. lol.
***today
well, initially i had co from 9am-6pm. but my sec. leader said i had to go for combine. sighs. so i went for half of it only.
and then i rushed backk--
changed to flops
rann to the busstop. met kapy. took bus to marineparade. but anyway we didnt know where to go to reach the hawker centre, so we took taxi=p i owe youu money kapy.
reach there, cldnt find them, then suddenly saw this crazy guy waving at us =x. sorry john, i had to mention 'crazy'. haha.
so i was suprised. sian said only kapy and her wld be coming.. then later val and xm were there already . so touched. lolxxx
play in the water. kick sand and water here and there. i got drenched. hah. thanks to kapy.
then junji came. thats where we really got wet. the tide was super high. we went deeper and swallowed loads of salt.ack* and cann you believe they were still able to joke -.- lolx. it was funny.
superr freezin collld when i got out of the water. plus the rain came.
boooooooooooooooooooooooos.
didnt bring my clothes. -.- that was worse.
moved to the hawker. haha.
thanks john,junji,xm,valll,kapy, and, sian for coming. =) i love today.
oh yes. i went home, wet in the underwear and shirt and pants. boo. lol.
---thanks everybody``