Joyfully (:
You lead me by the waters still
You lay me down to rest upon your faithfulness
My shepherd, simply take my hand
Your song restores my soul
For Your name, You make me whole
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me, I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
No shadow ever shall I fear
Your peace, my heart will k now
My cup it overflows
Your goodness chases after me
Your mercy and Your grace will be my dwelling place
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
I will sing from the mountain top
I will sing, I am overcome, I will sing making melodies
I will sing from the valley low
I will sing because of Your love I will sing
You're my King, I will sing
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
Joyfully, joyfully, joyfully
dailies
Saturday, September 11, 2004
-10:12 PM
Churchsy^^
Loads to blogg today.
Instead of going to co, i went to church =D haha. for the
JB144 tribe meeting.
i think i didnt really regret going. reached church at 1050am, saw the crazy serene waving at me. haha. left to the 3rd floor. i saw weijian. many people were there already. then we had this board where evryone in JB144 was to do a fingerprint and sign =D haha. serene started that stupid trend. she drew a stick man with the fingerprint as her head. then i drew a chick with my own thumbprint. hahas.
then got a chopstick. from the china story. if we unite, our chopsticks wont break. that's the tribes theme. haha. kewl--
then we had icebreaker. sighs. really weird. then later asked to call out september booboos. plus wc was the mc -.- so yepp.
suppper paiseh. haha. the shorty is really really lame. walk down the asle.alsei-- alsie-- argh. the aile. nooo. aile-- ailes ooh. whateverr. then holdin the bday cake. oh mann. haha. then they said a prayer for us (4 of us only) touched. haha =D . thanks everyone.
then we had worship. oh. i was video camed. haha. then.. talked about our tribe ..
2 timothy 2:4-10 ithink. haha. and our tribe is also love. =)
stood outside church. took photos of our whole tribe. haha. so happy.
then later we hadlil cell. we're gonna bake cookies for christmas! yay! haha =D then bl had meeting with JB 24.
did maths with phoeee. and suzanne. hahas. we were helping her in algebra. she was helping me in trigo. went to second floor the left side. we were making a din. me and phoee were dancing (she was helping me improve my techniques.) haha. then hacy was helping dorcas do her
LIVERPOOL SCRAPBOOK FOR HIM. (sorry dorcas i had to
BOLD it :D ) serene was studying for prelims. then we peered down, saw pastor JB coming down. i shouted 'hi' =D haha. my big mouth. he asked us come down. went round. went to toilet. we were 1 hour early for service. then phoee had to leave for her farewell party. so me and hacy escorted her to yamaha. =D haha. we were crapping, and hacy was really HIGH. like she took some drugs. we were making so much noise. she was in the mood. haha. then took the photos. will update in picgallery. =)
oh. haha. went back. shifted behind. wc was looking really sadd. wanted to go over. sighs. =c.
I JUST FORZE DURING SERVICE. they should turn the air con down . ouch. =/ haha. anyway, sighs, felt so guilty i didnt go up during the alter call. haix. but feeling abit over now. actually, sighs, i just didnt really wanted to do a mission for God. that was the part i didnt like. sigh. =( just pray that he'll help me. and that i'll persevere.
oh my. mum just came back and shes nagging. -.-
better hurry.
okok. so later we went to 1st stop for dinner. lp chose to sit farrrr away from us . sigh. anyway we (our table) had loads of fun (biling, her friend, eunice, dorcas, serene, and me) haha we made so much noise. well actually, we didnt really talk much, then later we talk about that STRANGER i met on the bus. oh my. lol. the
guy who works at guardian to promote xando tablets is 25 and his name is shaun. ok initially i didnt find it really amusing until they kept making fun of it. haha. then i think they mentioned hi m alot of times. haha. then we were watching the tv bout the awards thingy. then we started following the s.h.e do the head like arabian style. nothing funny actually, but they kept laughing at me. so just laugh along. ahha. then we talk about.. err.. *thinks hard* oh YAH! the wang lihom. haha. he was really high and mighty on the piano. we couldnt hear what he was singing, so mee and serene started singing, trying to follow him mouth the words. lol. it was really dumb. ernest's table were looking at us. laugh non stop. i felt so hot and uncomfortable =/ boos. haha.
sighs. said bye to lp.
went back, begged biling to go home with me because i was still afraid, but then i told myself i had to overcome my fear . so i left. saw 15. rann to opposite busstop. felt nauseated. eew. then looked out for the stranger. went up the bus. sat very very near to the driver's seat. under a bright light =p haha. i took out my bible, started reading it. didnt dare lookup, for fear of looking at stranger. oh yess. i saw weijian, emmy, talley, clarence at the busstop =D
Got down from the front exit =D
THANK GOD!!!
haah. wee.