Joyfully (:
You lead me by the waters still
You lay me down to rest upon your faithfulness
My shepherd, simply take my hand
Your song restores my soul
For Your name, You make me whole
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me, I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
No shadow ever shall I fear
Your peace, my heart will k now
My cup it overflows
Your goodness chases after me
Your mercy and Your grace will be my dwelling place
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
I will sing from the mountain top
I will sing, I am overcome, I will sing making melodies
I will sing from the valley low
I will sing because of Your love I will sing
You're my King, I will sing
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
Joyfully, joyfully, joyfully
dailies
Thursday, September 02, 2004
-8:09 PM
heyoo
today was somewhat a good day
we had back our science paper. i just freaked out when i saw my paper : I got an A2!! well, i would like to get B3 for all my science paper cos thats the minimum grade to get to triple science. yeah, and we got back our report card: well i didnt manage to Not get a fail in any subject. no thanks to lit. i got 34. lit definately sucks, and so does the teacher.
But anyway, ya, i got a2 for overall la. thank God for that =).
Plus today we had c.o. i think this was the best practice we ever had. i think i improved alot and teacher was kinda impressed. because i think hes very biased, only teach one of my friend lasttime cos she performed better than us. ya, and we got our new C di. yays!
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee