Joyfully (:
You lead me by the waters still
You lay me down to rest upon your faithfulness
My shepherd, simply take my hand
Your song restores my soul
For Your name, You make me whole
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me, I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
No shadow ever shall I fear
Your peace, my heart will k now
My cup it overflows
Your goodness chases after me
Your mercy and Your grace will be my dwelling place
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
I will sing from the mountain top
I will sing, I am overcome, I will sing making melodies
I will sing from the valley low
I will sing because of Your love I will sing
You're my King, I will sing
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
Joyfully, joyfully, joyfully
dailies
Wednesday, September 22, 2004
-2:47 PM
Oh yays! ziying's blog is outta mine.
finally in a million lightyears. its so irritating. hahs.
well what did i do today?
Nothing much. just did gymnastics for p.e., which was sooo boring.
Mr mahmod is soo lame. and the guys get soo long to do them.
bbooo.
ran with the Taf ppl just to lose some excess weight im gaining. haha.
what else?
nothing. chinese period was really the slacking period. i dunno whats up with this really slacker teacher. boos. hes not teaching us.
and then i'll be soo dead for chinese. seriously i dont know what will happen to my chinese paper. especially compo.
oh wells.
on the way home topped up loads of stuff on my ezlink. lets see. its 5 bucks for my mrt fare. i ve been travelling around on the mrt very often on weekends, cause of SOL and the SWW. but i just love it :D
and topped up 27.50 for my concession.
reached home. and here i am blogging.
oh boo. my mother doesnt like me to blog. shes spying. its so hard to blog. but i will. =)
Mythoughtsthatithinkeveryday
im again, glad that the Lord touched me, phoee and dor. sisssys forever people.
what else? i think that that thing' we did is soo lame (dor. that thing.)
its kinda fweaky to keep counting down to saturday and sunday. once its over the same thing keeps repeating again and again.
but i love it. no matter how iriitating it is. cos it's soo worth it.
krappy kappy. kapy. kappy. kapy. kapy. kapy. kapy.
valll. valll. valll. vall. valll. valll. valll. valll. valll. vall.
sian. sian. sian. sian. sian. sian. sian. sian. sian. sian.
i remembered! :D
God is the greatest. bestest.