Joyfully (:
You lead me by the waters still
You lay me down to rest upon your faithfulness
My shepherd, simply take my hand
Your song restores my soul
For Your name, You make me whole
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me, I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
No shadow ever shall I fear
Your peace, my heart will k now
My cup it overflows
Your goodness chases after me
Your mercy and Your grace will be my dwelling place
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
I will sing from the mountain top
I will sing, I am overcome, I will sing making melodies
I will sing from the valley low
I will sing because of Your love I will sing
You're my King, I will sing
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
Joyfully, joyfully, joyfully
dailies
Sunday, September 05, 2004
-4:02 PM
ok fine dorcas -.- i'll update abt today. lol..
went fo SOL. was tired, just pictured myself in a coffin.
left for SOL, i was very tired and depressed. then met dora serene, went to ATI or whatever. we were late. joined in with the prayer over the casino. i guess i also
strongly object the casino thingy.
many ppl gamble, and as a result, the get into debts, and the whole family suffers.sigh.
sol was abt courtship. i think my heart just sank. i dont even know whther anyone will like me becos of my illness. sigh.
went to ballet without saying gdbye to wc. i guess i was embarresed. i just wanted to talk to him. i was always tired. i just wanted to make my self happier... =.(
then during lesson,while doing centre work, i suddenly felt my feet trembling. i dunno whther it was because of my thyroid. or i was juts plain tired.
i thought i was dying.
i walked to the 55 busstop that was so far from parkway, and i think i kept thinking bout these stuff. i just started crying. i was so afraid, though i know he was with me.
dried my eyes when i got on the bus.
i pictured myself in the coffin.
sigh.