Joyfully (:
You lead me by the waters still
You lay me down to rest upon your faithfulness
My shepherd, simply take my hand
Your song restores my soul
For Your name, You make me whole
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me, I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
No shadow ever shall I fear
Your peace, my heart will k now
My cup it overflows
Your goodness chases after me
Your mercy and Your grace will be my dwelling place
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
I will sing from the mountain top
I will sing, I am overcome, I will sing making melodies
I will sing from the valley low
I will sing because of Your love I will sing
You're my King, I will sing
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
Joyfully, joyfully, joyfully
dailies
Thursday, September 23, 2004
-7:26 PM
OKok im back. ive' loads to blogg. im on a watchout for my mum incase she comes home any time. shes suddenly so strict with me. boo :/ oh wells.
mythoughtsforthedayagain.
hahas. seriously im just someone who loves to dream. especially onthe bus, on the way walking home, in betweeen periods (as in your lessons. dont think dirty. hahs) you name it. anywhere or anytime i'll free i'll just do that.
oks. so what?
ohyes. again, another day of miracles by the Lord.
since yesterday morning, as i walk to the busstop at 6.30 am, the sunrise was suddenly so early. it was sucj a beautiful scene. i mean, i've never seen the sunrise at these times for 2 years. hahs. so prob God is telling me i can look forward to more more miracles :D as the favourite song of FCBC:
More, More, More
I want More, more,more,
mooooooooorre
of Jesus!
(x infinite)
hahs :D seriously this is lame. ok. then later we had back our maths papers. i wass soo prepared to do badly. i didnt expect myself to get an A2. Let alone, get an A. I was so prepared. Praying as she gave out the papers, i told myself no matter what, God has meant that mark to be mine. cause i already lost 4 marks for the last qn (which was what i thought) so that i neednt feel so worried. But guess what.
I GOT AN A. 1.
tht was probably the miracle he was gonna give me today. asked ms soh whether she actually marked it correctly. cause i thought try an error does not work. but she said it was ok.
so even if i had to minus that 4 marks, i'ld be glad too. cos this wasnt my original mark.
*around of applause for Him*
oks. what else? um... i got a 25/30 for RIF. boo. but well, i didnt mind cos i didnt reallyput in much effort for it. hahs :D and Lilian got 35/30. i admit i was jealous. but it was because she printed out everything. i handwritten everything. ms jumiah is muchmuch more stricter. so i guess i have nothing to say~ i just gotta do well tomorow for persuasive writing. i believe i can do that cos im an english person. i hate narratives though :D
*another round of applause*
what else? ok. science ca. God i think i didnt even know half of the paper. but at least He helped me. there was one qn. the Lord prompted me to draw another diagram of the circuit. but i didnt explain though. boo. i hope i gotten at least B3.
*
vanessa thrusted her science paper into God's hands.*
what else. hmm........ ........
c.o? he helped me play it well infront of the teacher.
*clapclapclap*
hahs. and im safely back home.
so today, in the bus home, started dreaming. 1+ more days only. plus tomorow wld be a really short day :D and wj and wc. ahpa. laopa.
Oh yes! one very very important thing:
I GOT THE PHOTOS BACK!! aunt lynda gave me to them yesterday when she came over at night. well, first photo was the one where our row was all looking at the cam. wc didnt smile. not soo nice. boo.
omg he moment i flipped to the 2nd pic I COULDNT LAUGH NON-STOP!! IT WAS REALLY HILARIOUS! YONGHUA HAD THAT REALLY GIRLY LOOK, EATING HIS CHICKEN THAT WAS IN HIS MOUTH. HE LOOKED LIKE A GIRL BECAUSE HIS EYES WERE HALF CLOSED BECAUSE OF THE FLASH!!
i couldnt stop laughing. my sis thought i was madd.
and i love the pic of me, dor and phoee :D sissssys again.
and ernest.
oh lol. that guy. he was picking out a french fry when dor(or bl) suddenly took a pic. he was on candid camera!!
Anyway its really funky. all the photos.
gotta bring on sat for phoee dor and ser to see. dor, help me scann! :D
ohyes. plus the whole tribe.
yew people are really gonna laugh when yew see yonghua's pic. i'll upload it in mypicgallery asap.
=)
plus i brought the photos too school today. i was soo excited that i wanted to bring em and keep on looking at them. so now i told them who laopa was!! ahpa's famous!! :D
ushering duty again on sat!! im partnering ser again.
yays. i hope i get to shake mr Neo's hands and Ps Khong's :D
dreammmer.
sissssys. im gonna see yew ppl. very very soon.
dor. im gonna, i mean, we, are gonna. =)