Joyfully (:
You lead me by the waters still
You lay me down to rest upon your faithfulness
My shepherd, simply take my hand
Your song restores my soul
For Your name, You make me whole
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me, I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
No shadow ever shall I fear
Your peace, my heart will k now
My cup it overflows
Your goodness chases after me
Your mercy and Your grace will be my dwelling place
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
I will sing from the mountain top
I will sing, I am overcome, I will sing making melodies
I will sing from the valley low
I will sing because of Your love I will sing
You're my King, I will sing
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
Joyfully, joyfully, joyfully
dailies
Wednesday, September 29, 2004
-2:39 PM
thanks again.
thanks ser. for being so understanding and so nice. and dor too. =) glad to have such ppl.
today and yesterday was absolutely a miracle.
yesterday just thank God cause i was having hard time studying for chinese. plus i blogged yesterday for an hour, midway crying, chatting with dor :D cos i felt a need to blog abt that.
phoee: ijust gotta tell yew some stuffx. just hope i can see you soon. dont misunderstand. i wasnt talking badd. about you. -just telling yew how i felt.
then i went back to study. wanted to sms ser but she was in the midst of doing her bio essay :D dor and me were talking abt operation XX.
hahas. so i set there thinking about the matter. i was so distracted by it and i didnt realise it was so late. plus my 4-letter chinese words were all dying.
but the miracle God appeared. He helped me today. i felt so light, doing the test paper ( i hope i did well! at least a B3. i nv expect to get As for chinese) He made the rain come doing pe lesson (we were doing gymnastics, which was so fun) so we studied in the canteen. He made Mr mahmod gave us a choice: to study or play. =) i wonder what will really happened if i didnt have that free one period.
Rain doesnt necessarily mean its bad :D
Plus i experienced his miracle, once again.
Today ms jiang returned us the test papers. i was just worried, like my maths paper. cos i did loads of errors. and while she was lecturing to us one qn, i knew i gotten zero for that cos i didnt understand the qn and i think i drew the diagram wrongly. i knew i made alot alot of errors.
i was sick worried i would fail. i tell myself science(and maths) is the only subjects i musnt fail. or get a C.
Huiyan was called. She got a sticker on her paper, i saw it while i was looking at the papers ms jiang was holding while distributing(which means, A's.)! shes someone who doesnt do well for science. she failed the last paper. i was pratically praying like mad.
then i asked myself : omg. how. i was like in deep shit.
i think i was on the verge of crying. then finally afta whatseemed a mill lightyears, she called me.
i got a sticker there.
omg.
just started crying. i mean. like how could this be? huiyan was there to congratulate me.
God is so great. He does miracles.
even when it seemed yew are gonna fail.
even when it seemd too horrible
when everything seems like falling.
finally i see the work of His hands. cos i was worried. i was looking thru s, dor, and phoe's blog on monday. its like all of them got an As or something on their tests.
i was worried abt that.
He ismightyy. mitey.
i wanna dedicate this song to john (not dedicate, just show him) haha.
Healing Grace
Merciful God and Father
Loving us like no other
Hear our pray, the cry of our hearts
As we come to You
We acknowledge our transgressions
we confess to You our sins
show us mercy and compassion
touch our lifes with Your healing grace, again.
Release us from the past,
as we seek Your face
Wash us free, at last
We recieve Your Love, we recieve Your Healing grace
John: probably yew havent heard tis song. but just say it as a prayer. i think your blues are over. but anyways was just prompted by the Lord. just give up to Him your past hurts, if yew have any. hahas. this sounds lame. sorry :D