Joyfully (:
You lead me by the waters still
You lay me down to rest upon your faithfulness
My shepherd, simply take my hand
Your song restores my soul
For Your name, You make me whole
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me, I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
No shadow ever shall I fear
Your peace, my heart will k now
My cup it overflows
Your goodness chases after me
Your mercy and Your grace will be my dwelling place
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
I will sing from the mountain top
I will sing, I am overcome, I will sing making melodies
I will sing from the valley low
I will sing because of Your love I will sing
You're my King, I will sing
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
Joyfully, joyfully, joyfully
dailies
Sunday, September 19, 2004
-9:58 AM
WEES!
I bought black adidas shoes yesterday=)
for only 35 bucks, (90 original)
its fake. but really looks real.
uploaded it up on the gallery already.
:D
well. imm suppose to study now. hahas. toobad im addicted to the comp. :D i love blogging!! :D
wells just an update bout yesterday.
I DID USHERING IN CHURCH!
studied in the morn to early afternoon. i was In urgent need of shoes. cos my old one doesnt really look nice onjeans. tot of the fake adidas, but i dint know where to buy, only at Beach road. asked kapy. she said down there the army and uniform stuff. maurr also said the same thing. thank God dad knows where it is =) he always goes there to buy army stuff.
hahs.
then ran there, anxious to look for the place cos i was afraid there was no such shop. oh yes. then i walked pass one shop, only got fake converse. then aunty ask me. i actually wanted to look for another shop. theni just asked her for adidas. she gave me a photo album of ALL OF THEM. wows. i saw the one with black stripes. asked for mua size. handed 35 bucks. wore my socks and them. then left for ushering. =) hahs. dad brought home my sandals for me. whooopee.
hahs. ser was already there. when i came, it was close to 415, but we still sat outside. when we came in, pastor BEe shouted at me and ser. i got a shockk. hahs. so frightening! :/ it does change my concept of her. hahs.
Briefing. kinda scary. cos i was afraid would mess up the rows. there was so many. then time for ushering. went to stand in front of church. ded it with irvin, shaun, and bl. hahs. welcoming everybody. first time i shook hands with a mill people in a short period of time. =)
saw MR NEO!! But he went in from the other entrance. :/ BOO. lol! mr neo is super cute ^^
then we went in. joined the rest of em. after praiseandwor, we took our offering bags. hahs. still quite confuse at theis thing. me and ser messed up in a few of the rows! :D thank God it wasnt so major. kindof scary though.
then my turn to count. cos ser did it last week. is really fun but scary. cause' youu have that pressure that if you counted wrongly, either too much or less, its really weird.
i was really scared. hahs. while i was counting 2 ppl poked me. one of which was ms anna lai. O-O hahs. thr other is amandaaaa. lol.
in the end i counted 297 people. when i handed over to mrs cheng, she was like sort of, um, shocked at the number. she asked why was it soo little. we were like..um finding an excuse? lol. but i think i counted too lil peeps. just quite scary la. this whole thing.
usher duty ended!!
returned the tags.
i wanna follow the vision: to build faith communites of disciple makers and serve the nations.
hahs. :D
then we left to tct fot sww. (spiritual warfare weekend)
its so interesting.
we are fighting against the devil , not flesh to flesh.
Boos To the DEVIL. BOOOOOOOO.
well he attacked me and phoee.
after we got down the bus, we went to register.
dumb thing couldnt get registered. more BOOOS.
said the stupid computer got some probs.
wj brought us to eat. i was really pissed at this. first it was the SOL, now it was this. though i know that it doesnt matter if it isnt in the data, i feel like somethings left out. boo.
so i was pissed and tired. me and phoee were the same. went to get chicken rice. no more already. felt more pissed. the devil was really getting us.
bought nood. just ate quietly. especially both of us.
then bl just asked us to go sit for sww. i was more pissed already.
we walked in front of all the others. i didnt feel like talking to anyone of them. both of us.
went in.
i think what pastor eugene said was so true. we were fighting against the devil. not humans. i was just soregretful of what i did. tears just poured down. i t was my fault. how cld i blame them? i repented.
i think phoee cried too. =) hahs. sisters. alike.
i offered both of us teeshoo. wiped em up dry.
i love spiritual warfare. seems to me i actually didnt know much about it.
=)
it ended an hour late. thankfully hazel left early. if not she wld continue rattling and i and phoee had to shut our ears. lol.
walked back to redhill. eating supper chocalates.
COOKIES AND JELLYS! :D
so lame.
me and phoee had lil girl talk. jajaja. lol.ja.
then on the train, fisrt dorcas and bl left. then yonghua fuhua hanyong. then me.
first timed i'ld ever talk to him that much.
sighs. but phoee did the most
they have so much things in common.
oh wells.
its all my fault.