Joyfully (:
You lead me by the waters still
You lay me down to rest upon your faithfulness
My shepherd, simply take my hand
Your song restores my soul
For Your name, You make me whole
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me, I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
No shadow ever shall I fear
Your peace, my heart will k now
My cup it overflows
Your goodness chases after me
Your mercy and Your grace will be my dwelling place
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
I will sing from the mountain top
I will sing, I am overcome, I will sing making melodies
I will sing from the valley low
I will sing because of Your love I will sing
You're my King, I will sing
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
Joyfully, joyfully, joyfully
dailies
Tuesday, September 21, 2004
-4:57 PM
yes alright.
my tagboard's under really serious problems. so here.
Szesian: sorry. guess i was in under a lil crappy mood that day. cos of some stuff. oh wells. im sorry.
John: oh yes john. thanks. He's working in mine, and this means hes working in yours too! so dont worry, donid to be jealous :D ahhaha.
ahthong: thanks. yew should have came for sww. it was a great one. on healing. thanks though. wee shall continue to grow in Him together. =)
phoee: Heys. hahs. this templates was my previous one. but now it has some great shit problem so i'ld just change to this temp. oh yes. lucky yew. yew get to be on the mrt longer than me. hahs =) btw, i once admired your blogg soo much! Cant believe yew said yew love mine. I love yours yew know. i like the way yew put your vocab in. just that i didnt say. oh wells. yew like mine. i like yours. hahas. sissssta forever. =) maybe yew shld change to blogger. just cancel your diaryland acc. la! lol. =)
oks todays updates. just nothing much. but i think i promised, no, its, i
sense that God wants me to take away that jealousy. Because i know that if he's meant for me, he will. But its just so hardd. so i keep thinking that, if i be more jealous, God will definately not sorta 'work with him and me' so i thrust that into His hands. GET THAT JEALOUSY OUT! ahhaha :D
And i just felt that i did soo horribly in my maths paper. boos. its probably my fault that i didnt ask. im just totally confused at this mensuration. BOO.
well thank God He was helping me. i was like stumbling at one of the algebraic qns, but then he helped me work it out slowly, and i finally got it! the answer was 1. no doubt it was weird, but i trust him :D
And im right! checked with the maths scholar in my class. Hurray to God.
God is the greatest. oh yes He is. Yew CANT DOUBT THAT.