Joyfully (:
You lead me by the waters still
You lay me down to rest upon your faithfulness
My shepherd, simply take my hand
Your song restores my soul
For Your name, You make me whole
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me, I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
No shadow ever shall I fear
Your peace, my heart will k now
My cup it overflows
Your goodness chases after me
Your mercy and Your grace will be my dwelling place
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
I will sing from the mountain top
I will sing, I am overcome, I will sing making melodies
I will sing from the valley low
I will sing because of Your love I will sing
You're my King, I will sing
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
Joyfully, joyfully, joyfully
dailies
Sunday, October 31, 2004
-5:37 PM
bade great grandaunt farewell.
saturday was church day again. oh well but before that had ta meet karpee. for fun. haha. she was LATE. hahaa. and then we went to look for the things for the chalet. and' i just bought em today. marshmellow. potatochips. God i drool when i see the big fluffy marshmallows. feel liike popping one in to my mouth now =x lol.
and then i saw a big banner (advertisement) on yoshinoya. droooled and brought her along to eat. :D hehh. and en' it was kind times up cos i gtg go meet ser and the bus was soo long. aiyoh. wait with her. oh yeah she bought the TEA LEAF EGG :D. so i was starving. but anyway. ahaha.
dorcas was late as usual =D and en' we went up. blink wasnt there yet. haha. surprisingly. then after she came we played games (huh abit boring.) oh yes and i got the DANCE TEE!! hooray. thank you phoebe!
and she taught me the night fever dance! yayys! im getting there! thanks again!
learned nothing new. just talked about our week.
ahh and im becoming anti-tribe. the ppl seem mean to us.
ps eugene seow was speaker. unforgiveness.
ohwell. i thought it was already over for me.
yeah but it does hit me that though sometimes its hard to forguve, just rmb how much God love you and forgave you for all the horrrible and dreadful things you've done yeah.
after that i had to go for the funeral. but tot i had some time so i ate. woots. thats where i owe dor 2 bucks. and i forgot today -.- sorry.
great grandaunt is pretty. and thank God shes a believer. yayyay.
sol closure today was fun. probably because of all the quiz and that we were seated with our tribe (or network haha.) we won and got some oreos HAHA.
:)) im thankful for pastor belle and jimmy. thanks. We love you and will miss teaching us.
i wonder who's our next trainer.
=]