Joyfully (:
You lead me by the waters still
You lay me down to rest upon your faithfulness
My shepherd, simply take my hand
Your song restores my soul
For Your name, You make me whole
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me, I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
No shadow ever shall I fear
Your peace, my heart will k now
My cup it overflows
Your goodness chases after me
Your mercy and Your grace will be my dwelling place
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
I will sing from the mountain top
I will sing, I am overcome, I will sing making melodies
I will sing from the valley low
I will sing because of Your love I will sing
You're my King, I will sing
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
Joyfully, joyfully, joyfully
dailies
Sunday, October 17, 2004
-8:09 PM
Glory to the King
Lord my heart cries out
Glory to the King
My greatest love in life
I hand You everything
Glory, Glory
I hear the angels sing
Open my ears
Let me hear Your voice
To know that sweet sound
Oh my soul rejoice
Glory, Glory
I hear the angels sing
You're the Father to
The Father lives
He answered to my dream
i see You crowned in righteousness
We cry glory to the King
Comfort unto, lonely
He lifted up my head
I see You hailed in majesty
We cry Glory, Glory
We cry glory to the King
+++++++++++++++++
God is soo gracious. He answered my prayer. though it still hurts, i know that i have to trust the Lord more, to recieve more of His blessings. Yeah.
Hahax.
yes. todays sunday paper was really kool. there was 1 article on the bible! cool huh! ^-^
im so glad. hmm. pray that my art will be successful. but i do not wanna go 2e5. uuhuh. oh well thrust it in the hands of God again.
God, you totally rawk my world :D
ilu.
happy bday nanny! :D