Joyfully (:
You lead me by the waters still
You lay me down to rest upon your faithfulness
My shepherd, simply take my hand
Your song restores my soul
For Your name, You make me whole
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me, I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
No shadow ever shall I fear
Your peace, my heart will k now
My cup it overflows
Your goodness chases after me
Your mercy and Your grace will be my dwelling place
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
I will sing from the mountain top
I will sing, I am overcome, I will sing making melodies
I will sing from the valley low
I will sing because of Your love I will sing
You're my King, I will sing
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
Joyfully, joyfully, joyfully
dailies
Tuesday, October 26, 2004
-7:58 PM
God is goood. weeess.
God is good
All the time
He put a song of praise
In this heart of mine
God is good
All the time
Through the darkest night
His light will shine
God is good, God is good,
All the time.
************************
2510
God has been totally goood to mee. the best. 3 goodthings happening in a day.
just impressed at how much He's done. its totally unbelievable when i gotback the results. i was pratically biting my fingers. they're very short now *sighs* oh well it takes time to grow back. yeah :))
thanks.
and yay i got 53 for lit. WOOHOO.
and then the most exciting thing i hadnt expected- afta ballet mskok wanted us to get down the new times and day for ballet. couching classes. though im not taking em this year im gonna work hard. yeah and to my surprise she mentioned that after the grade 6's exam we're gonna get
POINTE SHOES!
WOOO!
screaming like madd in my heart. ive been admiring pics in dancedotnet of the girls in pointe shoes. and every week (or saturday) i look at envy whenever phoe goes for her class or when i get to see her pointe shoes (once or twice huh.) yeah. but i dunno whther mskok is right, that i can go enpointe cos i dont have all that proper technique, turnouts and blahh.
she doesnt even tell me. how do i learn and know?
oh well. God will provide :))
second piece of goodnews: ms kok says im able to take the grade 7 exams! yays! :)) but. but but. provided i work hard (said so by mskok) i am working really hard. just that sometimes i get bit cranky and forget everything.
ribs in. shoulders down. tailbone down. curve your arms.
ive improved alot on that :)) im glad.
and also that she wants most of us to take the majors exam (pre-eles) yays again. nv expected her to say that cos' i didnt think she liked us to take exams.
:))
nvm. God will make a way. alright.
yeah and that song(above) is dedicated to serene and phoebe. God will indeed make away for both of you guys (ser, A's) (phoee, majors results)
yeah :)) trust the Lord.
Colosians 2. go check it out. haha.