Joyfully (:
You lead me by the waters still
You lay me down to rest upon your faithfulness
My shepherd, simply take my hand
Your song restores my soul
For Your name, You make me whole
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me, I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
No shadow ever shall I fear
Your peace, my heart will k now
My cup it overflows
Your goodness chases after me
Your mercy and Your grace will be my dwelling place
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
I will sing from the mountain top
I will sing, I am overcome, I will sing making melodies
I will sing from the valley low
I will sing because of Your love I will sing
You're my King, I will sing
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
Joyfully, joyfully, joyfully
dailies
Thursday, October 28, 2004
-8:46 PM
:))
Im glad to hear phoee's great news.
ok see what i mean: heh. sorry phoe! but i felt that you werr gonna be a borderline pass or if not is the 1 mark fail sort of thing =x i mean that after phoebe said bout how the mistakes she made during the exam, it was tough to know, or believe that she'll get a high mark. but anyway stil had some hope you would do well. and iwas praying for phoebe (haha ;) and then its amzing to know that she got a distinction. haha. so it was like totally miraculous.
(phoebe, im not saying you are lousy, really. just how i felt yeah.)
so the moral is that God is always trustable. i was very surprised ay her result . haha. dont DOUBT GOD anymore. hehh.
got back thee report card. something just made it look so ugly. it was the remarks from mr ng. thank you very much for the remarks and it just seems WEIRD and looks WEIRD. this is the remarks:
Vanessa has a direct manner and this shows in her work, which is always precise to the point. She works hard and performs well, though at times she should slow down and reflect on what she has done.
i sure got surprised. haha. i tot the second sentence was because i did something wrong. it just troubled me for the whole day. i was asking God, what did i do wrong? thought of anything mischeivious i did during class. cant remember. i felt like asking mrng what it meant but i dont think i would dare. haha.
then in the bus on the way home i pondered over it again. i didnt really understand it too. reflect on what i did?? wrong??
showed my mum the report card.she said it meant jumping into the conclusions. or something like that. so i remember i DO juump in to conclusions, which gets me into trouble sometimes. but i dont rmb showing it to mr ng =x thats why im totally confused now. i dont care. i think i btr ask mr ng or i'll be really going madd.
thats it.
tomorrow will be friday. which means its the last day 2E4 would be together. and ms yeo's farewell party to the crap innova jc.
But i doubt i had any good memories with the class. i disliked the boys alot. they were a bunch of
immature, mean and totally insensitive jerks. and they're really heartless. i mean they can be really pissing. they make NOISE. thats why i cldnt really concentrate during maths lessons and ms soh gets really angry. they take advantage of her. probably its only me and hanxiao listening to her all the time. haha.
well for the girls, i do have some good memories with them (like the tofu. haha.)and ziying, huiyan, keyang, sharon, lilian and even hanxiao. just that sometimes they gossip too much. get interested in boys. daniel love ziying. huiyan love daniel. whatever crap. and they keep trying to disturb the boys. and sharon would wanna follow daniel home -.- what the.
but sometimes these crap turn out to be funny. haha. and the girls are real nice. they make an opportunity to get bithday prsents for one annuder. yeah. something i ddont think i'ld ever find in 3E1 or 3E2 next year. yeah probably all of us wld be in diff class. yeah.
anyway i just thank God for them. (notmuch for the GUYS though.)
they have taught me alot. as in all the mistakes i made.
yeah. thats my view of 2E4. probably im gonna start afresh next year, forgetting all the horrible things that happen this year :)) and rmbring the values. of friendship.
i know that next year i can look forward to better friends. and i believe so. and no guys. guys are outt. haha.
update more on the changes the happen this year. loads of em.
:))
seeya people.
XxxxXxxxX