Joyfully (:
You lead me by the waters still
You lay me down to rest upon your faithfulness
My shepherd, simply take my hand
Your song restores my soul
For Your name, You make me whole
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me, I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
No shadow ever shall I fear
Your peace, my heart will k now
My cup it overflows
Your goodness chases after me
Your mercy and Your grace will be my dwelling place
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
I will sing from the mountain top
I will sing, I am overcome, I will sing making melodies
I will sing from the valley low
I will sing because of Your love I will sing
You're my King, I will sing
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
Joyfully, joyfully, joyfully
dailies
Saturday, October 23, 2004
-1:50 PM
Nobody's here. nobody's here to tag.
ahwell. seems like its kinda lonely here. no one's blogging. no one's tagging.
its very weird for such things to happen. after the exams.
oh well. maybe im too free.jaa.
ahhyesterday i went to dor's house. took the NEL. its really cool. its empty, so quiet, good enough for a rest. not like the EWL or NSL. then i was . late! :D oks. she was already sitting there. admireing the
PHOTOALBUM! lol im seriously dead impressed of all the photos. and rmb the one i blocked phoe's face? im so deadd guilty! the photos spoilt by me. damn. my stupid hands. ahh. and wc was really funny.in all the photos. his smile is cute. big time :D the photos turn out great!
i was pratically laughing away. and i got to blow up some of the pics for myself (wEE! i owe dor 6 bucks. kaa.) and the whole abum was like weijian. jaa. hes freaking cute. so is waichong.
=] thanks for that pic dor.
ok then we went online and just lazed around. so amazed at her lilac-and-purple room. its kool.
reached home tired. bout a haribo roulette. mega. chew it all the way home.
and mum told me it was a cancer.
oh well. if God wants her to stay, then thats good.. but if not.. then maybe..
ohwell.
=/
anyway church is in 4 hours time.
im going to the library.
seeya peeps.