Joyfully (:
You lead me by the waters still
You lay me down to rest upon your faithfulness
My shepherd, simply take my hand
Your song restores my soul
For Your name, You make me whole
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me, I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
No shadow ever shall I fear
Your peace, my heart will k now
My cup it overflows
Your goodness chases after me
Your mercy and Your grace will be my dwelling place
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
I will sing from the mountain top
I will sing, I am overcome, I will sing making melodies
I will sing from the valley low
I will sing because of Your love I will sing
You're my King, I will sing
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
Joyfully, joyfully, joyfully
dailies
Friday, October 08, 2004
-2:12 PM
Oh yo! this is total total madness! isnt this kool? ive made my world record! Not being online for 2 days! KOOL!! haha. ive always been online everyday. so. HAHA. because dumb singnet had some problems. i was wondering if any idiot changed the password. so i was like ARGH. but thanks to dorcas's analysis and findings im glad she told me what WAS WWRONG with singnet. ahha. SHes superb! Hers was singnet too. then loads of ppl couldnt get online yesterday. cos singnet had some problems. ah well. thanks to her dad. cool ppl eh ;) haha! im glad i told her i wasnt able to get online! and i was dying to read her blog! :D
WOW finally today is friday. ive been so tired for the whole week. wrong week to be so. no matter how much isleep, its like im still tired. and i made another record: sleeping at 10pm. ive never slept a 10 at any school day before cos im busy doing stuff and i sleep at 11! ah well. i slept early last night,. not because i was veryvery tired, but because of planning. readd on babe.
i was so tired that even if i sleep in the afternnoon, i'ld be tired at night. so probably thought might as well not sleep and sleep early. but i was afraid i'ld fall asleep while studying, so i bought biskit. (haha) and a drink =$2. but i thought they were worth it! i ate unti l i was so
bloated and survived reading whole
5 chapters of history. kool man! :D first time in history :D HAHA.
Finally i can sleep to my delight for tonight. wakaka.
well im gonna bathe and start studying again. i realised ive gotten so little time yet i was still in the time of slumberland where there were my pillows, my comfortable bed...
ahaha :D
Oh yes mymortal finally replied! Im glad he did :D Trust Him!
Yays to God again He's a total miracle!! I got an A for geoggy :D
God is sooo good.
and i just read the newspapers, the home page. it was an article bout this guy, whose wife passed away in a car accident in china. i was reading... then i read un til this part where it said : daughter, Ingrid,17 and a son, Clovis...."
one thing i knew for sure i got a shock.
Ingrid. 17.
i remember meeting this girl called Ingrid before. we met in unseen play, in the year 2001. it was a play by my church. a HUge play. i was in the darkness group, a group of evildoers who tried to mess with a girl's life. Ingrid, and together with some GM ppl like Rahul, were new to the group. she was a nice and really cute girl. she was just someone so kind, so caring. oh yeah. but we nv contacted anymore.
but for all i know, i thought it may be someone else whom i do not know. there's loads of Ingrids on this earth.
ah well. un til i was stunned when i turned the paper. i SAW HER FACE!! it was the her whom i never saw for 3 years already.
Boy.
I sure felt saddened. my heart goes out to her.
Eep. condolences.
im glad they are a familyof christian though.
God, may you keep watching over them---
-----
ah finally. it's sat in less than 24 hours. im going for maths tuition!! LALALA. i think its gonna be soo fun. ive never gotten any tuitions, except for once, pr4 chinese. haha. plus tuitioning with your 2 best friends?? How can you believe it! its gonna be such a fun time. studying -.- lol. haha.
i love my lamo friendd ah ser :D seriously we there is a generation gap between us! lolness!
God is the bestie God i could ever have :D
p.s. vall. i wanna help pay for it. since its her bday.