Joyfully (:
You lead me by the waters still
You lay me down to rest upon your faithfulness
My shepherd, simply take my hand
Your song restores my soul
For Your name, You make me whole
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me, I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
No shadow ever shall I fear
Your peace, my heart will k now
My cup it overflows
Your goodness chases after me
Your mercy and Your grace will be my dwelling place
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
I will sing from the mountain top
I will sing, I am overcome, I will sing making melodies
I will sing from the valley low
I will sing because of Your love I will sing
You're my King, I will sing
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
Joyfully, joyfully, joyfully
dailies
Friday, November 05, 2004
-11:54 AM
im tired.
im back.
seems like nobody except for a weeny few who reads my blog.
oh well. lemme blog bout it'
031104 wednesday
morn i left for co first. frantically packing all the last minute stuffs into my bag. and then i was carrying all the marshmallows and chippys around. ppl think im going for a picnic. lol (sihan and yiting asked me. lols.)
and at 1 plus i rannnn to meet em. went to the childcare centre. so we pushed and i was having a hard time thinking whthr i shld pon ballet. so i did. harhar.
chalet is soo tiny. plus $1? they're earning a million.
changed into our stuffs. got down to wildwet. its really horrible. nothing nice. and then it was such a conincidence the the gmss 2/5 were there too.
seeing yuanying and company in bikinis is totally GROSS. they should know that as christians we shldnt expose our body and there's really mnay explanations ( you could ask me that.)
lazy river is nothing compared to the jurong east.
its all expensive. plus two rides were closed.
but still we had fun (olarlah or whatever. haha.)
finally it was 7 and we all had to get up. oh yeah we tried the samsung ride. lols. friggin funny. kappy was shocked. oh lol. lollol.
041104 thurs
i left right early in the morn to swim for half an hour and gotup./ i was late for co. bathe , rann and was just in time. annuder miracle :))
came back at 6. they were bbqing. and en' me val and huiyi were eating the boiled chicken wings (which tasted so much btr then the bbqed one haha) and we were like running up and down the chalet.
szesian and junji came to our chalet LOL. had a talk with szesian. harhar. and thank God junji dint step into the balcony if not we will freak out. haha. there's no where else to hang already.)
and then i went over to theirs. michelle looks- urgh. buffy buffed my nails ;)) and en went back. swimmy. for 1 hour with kappy. got up bathe and went over to give the food to them (i believe they dint finish the chicken wings and noodles. hah.) then john was there (lol) and its really dumb. lixuan was shocked to see john. to make things worse he asked for me (oh lol.)
john dint step into the balcony but he did make a fool of himself with the winnie pillow (HAHA.)
they went back. watched lilo stitch and some icecreamsoda.
today
woke at 7 i was dying to swim again. swam for 1 half hour. oh lol. judgement swimming. "order ORDER" LOL.
and im tired. its confusing. now it matters to me what class huiling's gonna go.
we're different. i feel so uppset.
i almost vented my anger on kap but thank God i didnt.
i feel so weird. i was tired.
im tired.