Joyfully (:
You lead me by the waters still
You lay me down to rest upon your faithfulness
My shepherd, simply take my hand
Your song restores my soul
For Your name, You make me whole
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me, I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
No shadow ever shall I fear
Your peace, my heart will k now
My cup it overflows
Your goodness chases after me
Your mercy and Your grace will be my dwelling place
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
I will sing from the mountain top
I will sing, I am overcome, I will sing making melodies
I will sing from the valley low
I will sing because of Your love I will sing
You're my King, I will sing
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
Joyfully, joyfully, joyfully
dailies
Saturday, November 13, 2004
-11:39 PM
oh im up high again :D
ahh. and sorry to those who helped me download my skins. apologies. my comp doesnt have notepad. it got deleted by a dumb virus. but i save all the skins. cos i wanna use eem next time :D
oh today im so high. but it was funny huh.
feeling from sad, lonely--> happy and just some fun. lols.
came at 2 plus.i went to popular to get some refill but to my horror. therer wasnt any left.
dang. went to sit at
bc. it was quiet. "what a lonely beggars corner.." lols. but i think it was really nice. i enjoyed it.
the wind was blowing. soo kool. watch people pass by me. ppl looking at me. lol.
and decided to go up. then later funnily bl came u p with this topic.
oops i thought it was funny. what a coincidence.
church service is good. very good :))
taming the tongue.
start taming it vann.
:))
hha. and ser drawed that 'wu' word. its beutiful . thanks! :D
and we went to eat at firststop. lols.
then then we wentt to ntuc. oh wow i can say that mahjong thing is seriously a big hit! automatic but expensive lols. probably for the addict-- mahjong players. its totally kool. like laundry. LOL.
then we went shopping (kinda.) for neutron's present.
ok. its tough thinking of what he eaten. maybe we shld ask him.
:)) funny lol.
and thanks a mill to my dear sister (or me good friend :D) who taught me bout the thyroid and etc. oh am i more fascinated at biology (yesyes i am!) and abt the reproductive systems. pss. teach me more on the diseases of thyroid kay? you havent finish yet :D
oh serene. you're such a pro.
menopauses. pmts. now i know!
=D you're a brill ser.
ilove bio:D
omg and i just heard lizards.
12mn. eeks.
im prepared for the concert! uhh. not exactly.
=]
lolx.