Joyfully (:
You lead me by the waters still
You lay me down to rest upon your faithfulness
My shepherd, simply take my hand
Your song restores my soul
For Your name, You make me whole
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me, I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
No shadow ever shall I fear
Your peace, my heart will k now
My cup it overflows
Your goodness chases after me
Your mercy and Your grace will be my dwelling place
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
I will sing from the mountain top
I will sing, I am overcome, I will sing making melodies
I will sing from the valley low
I will sing because of Your love I will sing
You're my King, I will sing
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
Joyfully, joyfully, joyfully
dailies
Friday, May 27, 2005
-9:02 PM
hello. vannie is back!!
yes. wahaha. credits to boons for the skin (second post.)
22 mayearly morning, got up to national stadium for the big walk.
tied my bun there. then around 7.15 we went down to do the dance in front of everyone the finale and grese lightning dance. laa. it was fun la. basically i was comepeting with victoria (especially nearing the end, like 8 km) cus its like no matter how fats i walk shes always faster. lol. so lihui ended up running too. vic cant have a ride home from her parents car as a punishment. haha. cus we were all tired.
then this week..
we had post exams activities. they were boring la. but only that day (23may)
we did CRAP! apart from the ngeeann poly courses. especially psa. omg this is one of the worsttours ive ever gone to.
that indian guy kept talking and like nobody's listening. boons and i were complaining of total borederm.
we went to the psa just to take a boat (without landing at the oil refineries or anything like that, which i actually thot we were going to -_-) and our tourguide was WEIRD! he would repeat the facts over and over again. then we got the catch and the guys were making fun of it. LMAO. listened to iPOD. who's iPOD???? [yooknow.]
ngeeannpoly talk was just a lil boring. but anyway, yeah the showed all those courses they offered. already chose nursing course ever since last year. cus manda, maureen, qixin, eunice are all there. yep its fun. anyway i've that passion to serve ppl through healthcare. wahaha.
but after the talk, these are what i think i'ld consider:
1)biomedical
2)biotech
3)nursing
no chemical engineering or pharmashooticals(say it fast. you'll RAWK :D)
didnt really like that la. and the genes and chromosomes were confusing me. nono.
and during ptm mrs chua and my mom were telling me how much to improve my english.
throw me books! i must be a robot! read! reading is fundamental! -_- ok the whole thing was basically abt my english. ok i flopped it, i know. im bad.[aka wilson]
todayin school mrs chua was telling us how to improve and etc etc. yep.
then we gave birthday cards to the ppl.
then we went to long johns silver to eat(again) pang was complaining that it was our fault because his pimples will become worse. lol. then later after boon ptm went to lingling house. got to see ahbeng . simon! nana. and the fat'old cat who scratched lings face. gahhh.
we played chinese chess! CHINESE CHESS! IM CHAMPION!! I win wilson on the last game! am i pro or what... anyone wanna challenge?? (: lol! oh boon is pro too. yes.
and poor nini... hmm.. got nothing to say. dont be sad nini! i'll be here to cheer yoo up! :)
whatfun. i better get started with my reading too.