Joyfully (:
You lead me by the waters still
You lay me down to rest upon your faithfulness
My shepherd, simply take my hand
Your song restores my soul
For Your name, You make me whole
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me, I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
No shadow ever shall I fear
Your peace, my heart will k now
My cup it overflows
Your goodness chases after me
Your mercy and Your grace will be my dwelling place
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
I will sing from the mountain top
I will sing, I am overcome, I will sing making melodies
I will sing from the valley low
I will sing because of Your love I will sing
You're my King, I will sing
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
Joyfully, joyfully, joyfully
dailies
Tuesday, June 21, 2005
-2:54 PM
very very random post.wait, you must be thinking why this doesnt look like a random one :/ i was actually of writing one, but just a report i got the pERIOD YESTERDAY OMGG!! i went to bugis with sheryl and dorcas . not knowing that i had it ( didnt go toilet at all) then weent for ballet, to the toilet, my panties were stained YUK.my white op pants got stained too along with it. count 4 days. by 4 days my period should be getting light, but.. (what if suddenly you are taking a ride and yousee some mucussy blood red thingy floating around?? does chlorine remove these? i only know chlorine removes bacteria from your saliva and urine -.-)
screw it.
yesterday was funfunfun. me and noelle went into the studio first and we started prancing around, doing pirouttes and grande jetes. natt came in later. lol. we did pointe work. damn i keep jumping onto pointe when going into releve. what the.i dont wanna be superwoman in ballet class -_- lol.
did plenty, plenty and plenty of arabesque. she kept making us dothem again. im proud to say i have improved so much on my arabesque laa. (compared to last year. the back feet was like damn turn in. and my back was almost90degree aleady. pratically an ironing board.) ganpin and noelle and vic i recomment ddn. you should go and see their photos . ask natt. i saw this girl's arabesque en pointe man. it was like damn high? ) im so pathetic compared to them la. oh, and i really liked the grade 8's technique laa. they have really nice arch. and they can really turn out the back feet without hips up. heh. i can watch classes with amazement((:
anyway, im in no mood for random posts now. wilson santoso, if you ever read this i just want to say you are some MEAN< FAT PIG and I HATE YOU
LAMLILING!!
read this: i really dont meanto ignore you. lolx. yah i wanted to sms you yesterday when i saw it. but i forgot :| sorry. its like im like so busy this month ( pratically because of ballet)i didnt even go out with val swimmy. boos. i hope the year ends holiday i would have more time (and i suppose at least less homeowrk, no projects.)