Joyfully (:
You lead me by the waters still
You lay me down to rest upon your faithfulness
My shepherd, simply take my hand
Your song restores my soul
For Your name, You make me whole
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me, I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
No shadow ever shall I fear
Your peace, my heart will k now
My cup it overflows
Your goodness chases after me
Your mercy and Your grace will be my dwelling place
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
I will sing from the mountain top
I will sing, I am overcome, I will sing making melodies
I will sing from the valley low
I will sing because of Your love I will sing
You're my King, I will sing
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
Joyfully, joyfully, joyfully
dailies
Saturday, July 02, 2005
-2:19 PM
BACKafter 1 week of pristine schooling -.-hello, all yee people! thank youu all for tagging. so my computer's down, im at my cousies house.
things have changed. yes, imsitting with yeeboon now. and way back. behind. where i
cant hear or see anything!! hurr. why mrs chua like that one? and she scolded me and yeeboon for doing pratical wronglly. ok, my fault la, i didnt see he dirt in the beaker can????????????
yah, and i seem so far away from God. yes.
ballet has been good (yumei: yes beautiful lame ducks(now i know what it is. haha.)) now some ppl lable me, noelle and natt as the VNN -.- ok the ballet ppl should understand. cus we're some ballet freaks. and heidi, i guess God must have a reason for maybe stopping your bllet lessons? you have an interest in camera, computers eh? dont regret it :))
-thanks germ for getting tamara's signature on my postcards! yes and i cut out the article on whats in tamara's bag article :D
can someone pretty pleae make a singapore ballet school??? so many supporters. ganpin noelle and natt.. (i bet many many other ppl. ms lee's girls do not like MOE. LOL.)
ok, so i admit time is important (look, im really really sorry, ok?)