Joyfully (:
You lead me by the waters still
You lay me down to rest upon your faithfulness
My shepherd, simply take my hand
Your song restores my soul
For Your name, You make me whole
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me, I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
No shadow ever shall I fear
Your peace, my heart will k now
My cup it overflows
Your goodness chases after me
Your mercy and Your grace will be my dwelling place
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
I will sing from the mountain top
I will sing, I am overcome, I will sing making melodies
I will sing from the valley low
I will sing because of Your love I will sing
You're my King, I will sing
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
Joyfully, joyfully, joyfully
dailies
Sunday, July 10, 2005
-5:33 PM
dad's back. house of wax. tann.ok yeeboon, it is my fault ok.. im sorry..
sunny saturday.
went swimming at cheryl's house with tania. initally i was surprised to know kp was already there. i badly wanted a tanline. however, the sun didnt shine so strong. (ok it did but it was only occasionally.) and part of the blocks were blocking out the sunlight.
at first i jumped into the pool and i regretted. it was disastrous, totally. the water is freezing cold like jumping into the north pole's water. my metabolic rate increased, and making me long for the sun to shine down strongly. anyway i got used to the water after a while. haha. jacuzzi in your butts.
later we got up and went to compassvale mall to get pizza and food. steph and the rest met us and we went to the function room to watch house of wax. it was gross, simply made me scream. yeeboon was in time to catch the first few parts of horror. and it was just horrifying to look at vincent waxing wade. SICK!! i remembered he hooked a hook into his chest... and he's still alive. these people are still alived when waxed. thank God there's no such thing on earth. youch. il'd rather be chopped up like the china lady and my body parts thrown into kallang river thean to allow that sick man to wax me. talking about this gives me the shudder.
i had to leave for church already.. blink gave me uhm scolding. for not attending cell. but just that soemtimes even though we see each other in school everyday, we never get tto do these things or relax together.. and im not saying that i prefer my classmates to my cell or something like that.. i want FREEDOM. pure bliss.
i finally met phoebe.. shes back again.. so she says ive improved? yay. i love you phoebe xD
class today was good. another killer class, with the jumps. i notice jasmine's always not with us during killer classes. look, for last wed and sun she didnt came (kilelr class) and then today she just watched class because she hurt her foot. so hehheh.. ihope she knows there's something called revenge.. haha xD ms kok's says ive improved on pirouettes? wahahaha. but its never stable. and i cannot balance in 1 pirouette. haha. me and ganpin were super exhausted. didnt talk much in the bus. hah.
im rushing like mad on tys now. and God, emaths suck. i cant understand a single thing.