Joyfully (:
You lead me by the waters still
You lay me down to rest upon your faithfulness
My shepherd, simply take my hand
Your song restores my soul
For Your name, You make me whole
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me, I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
No shadow ever shall I fear
Your peace, my heart will k now
My cup it overflows
Your goodness chases after me
Your mercy and Your grace will be my dwelling place
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
I will sing from the mountain top
I will sing, I am overcome, I will sing making melodies
I will sing from the valley low
I will sing because of Your love I will sing
You're my King, I will sing
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
Joyfully, joyfully, joyfully
dailies
Wednesday, July 27, 2005
-9:52 PM
nat, you flooded it..yah.. and kailin, i love yoo! xD yay. so far ive got 2 supporters..
bahhs. the week is passing by fast.. i havent had time online.. and things have not been going as well as i expected.. but anyway, when we separated tables (even before the test) i felt great. yeah. i dont know why.. and God did an (ultra remarkable) thing .. we got back chem and very suprised.. sometimes you think about it, God is so good to you even when we hurt him or 'betray him. yeah i know that guilt. its been like this for so long.. ive decided to make it a point from monday (thankyou biling for that wake up call) ..
danial was being crapp today. haha. he scolded me for not telling me i copied notes from 3e6?? -.and then he kept ranting on .. and i protested. hes got no common sense, which is hilarious, sometimes. he is stupid.
and God, when i look at her post i feel horrid. im afraid she thinks that im copying her in whatever she joins or do.. mummy has insisted i joined the church dance ministry, but at that time i just said i was busy... argh im in like such a dilemma? and about the audition, me natt and noelle had planned this ahead! argh! tha is even worse.. what happens if she hates me? both is about dance man. (and i dont wanna fight wiht her. she's good.)
God and sometimes i have such a damn low self esteem. i cant help it.. there are many, many ppl whom i know are pretty, good, smart.. yah so on.. not like me la.. some jack in all trades..never good at anything..
-ive come to realised ballet friends are the best friends you could ever have in life. they share the same passion, the same interests(bubbletea..) and ... leotards! good, yummy, black sonata leotards =)>
but the ultimate one is[the friend who sticks closer than a brother]
-go find Him x)
Here I am
Humbled by Your majesty
Covered by Your grace so free
Here i am
Knowing im a sinful man
covered by the blood of the lamb
now, ive found
the greatest love of all is mine
since you laid down your life
the greatest sacrifice
Majesty, majesty
Your grace has found me just as I am
empty-handed but alive in Your hands
majesty, majest
forever i am changed by Your love
INthe presence of your majesty-
Here i am
humbled by the love that You give
forgiven so that i can forgive
here i stand
knowing that im Your desire
sanctified by glory and fire
[verse]
[chorus]sheryl sing it with me! xD