Joyfully (:
You lead me by the waters still
You lay me down to rest upon your faithfulness
My shepherd, simply take my hand
Your song restores my soul
For Your name, You make me whole
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me, I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
No shadow ever shall I fear
Your peace, my heart will k now
My cup it overflows
Your goodness chases after me
Your mercy and Your grace will be my dwelling place
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
I will sing from the mountain top
I will sing, I am overcome, I will sing making melodies
I will sing from the valley low
I will sing because of Your love I will sing
You're my King, I will sing
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
Joyfully, joyfully, joyfully
dailies
Monday, August 08, 2005
-12:45 PM
happy birthday mom! *fop*i had a great weekend last week. didnt expect it to be so good. heh. must be that birthday party that kept me into good mood :)) and dad!! 3 cheers for our, brand, new,
DAD!! xD (yes dont you remember we had an old one last time? *winkwink xD. yeah im all hyped and high now.the moment i got there i had to write blink the message (and yes, i htink sheryl and dorcas put that photo of me with my hand all stretched out. ) ahh! ok i was just laughing at it. and the e other photos with sheryl ( her damn blur look) is a murderer. haha. couldnt think of what to write.. it was just blank. so the message in there was abit krappy la..hah .
God is good. thank God for holy communi0on.. i realised that big mistake.. wished i hadnt done it. i love GOD!! his mercy and love endures forever, and ever.
had dinner at octopus. (oh did i mention, calrabelle, i mean, clarabelle was finally here. weehee.) we had rice and i had chem and maths with serene again. they went to get the spookshow tix. and speaking of the spookshow, im so disappointed at joey (you nooby little thing. so what even if youre a baby kangaroo?? (: but hippy, nats coming :))))) yayyyayyay!!
later we left to parkway to get clara's kimchi. uhh. then me and phoebs were complaining about the fats in ice cream. ok, but i dont care about the fats. i eat. really eat:) hehhheh. the ice cream in the freezers sure look good. kaka.mhmm. we got a call from bkink later and had to pass her presents to brand new dad. (firsttime, me and phoeb andd clara) mhmmmmmm im really glad for mommy. (heep*)
after he closed cell we had close up photo with dad (horror. i looked so tired and it didint look nice!! bah. poots.) and dad intruduced himself to me. very gentlemanly. hee. then later when biling came we hid our selves and turned off the lights. lol. so funny. all dad's idea =)>
it is so nice to see both of them walking together. xD
FOP :))eh. i actually spent this sunday at home studying first. my butt became red hot like a baboons for sitting on the chair for 4 hours. and not to mention many 'going-to-visit-the-fridge' trips for yummy food. mhmm. went swimming with val at the new geylang pool. i love her new hair. LOL. it really looked as if the atomic bomb just dropped on her. LMAO.had dip into the water. the water is damn crystal clear!! haha. and they got the little kiddy playground. and we met xm. she paid 70 cents just to watch her brother??? and to bath la. haha. had a nice chat with val. told me alot about fop. mhmm. then had a real good tan. im so proud of it :)) but it looks kinda blangladeshi. lols. rushed of too fop where lenard was waiting for me.yah. and i actually was really early. but the queue outside, was unbelievably long. thank God for tabitha. she called and i was like i didnt recognise her at all??? haha. she said my looks changed. (uhh. yah... we havent met for a year duh..) and i didnt know that there were ushers who made sure ppl did not go in and cut the q.. wooh! i only realised it after seeing someone cutting queue with the friends in there and the usher tried to stop him. lol. and so i quickly chumped down on my burger which was hiding in my bag before going in and it was real hot and stuffy. could feel sweat rolling down from my butts to the pants. lol.
then i finally got in and i forgot to save my poor, lemonade water bottle! the stupid person took it away. and then after that when i came to get it back it was gone! damn. only to find a limeade which lenard thinks it was his.. boo!
fop was good la.. had a really nice time. the songs were brilliant. God's presence was there. i htink joseph and lenard had a good time too.. just that it was kinda crowded like full house. serrmon was not bad. many ppl came to know the Lord.. joseph? im ponderin. Darlene's voice and danelirius (sorry i didnt get his name) were good. just that the songs were kinda blasting and after the thing i felt deaf. haha.
perfect weekend. only if it could happen again... :))