Joyfully (:
You lead me by the waters still
You lay me down to rest upon your faithfulness
My shepherd, simply take my hand
Your song restores my soul
For Your name, You make me whole
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me, I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
No shadow ever shall I fear
Your peace, my heart will k now
My cup it overflows
Your goodness chases after me
Your mercy and Your grace will be my dwelling place
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
I will sing from the mountain top
I will sing, I am overcome, I will sing making melodies
I will sing from the valley low
I will sing because of Your love I will sing
You're my King, I will sing
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
Joyfully, joyfully, joyfully
dailies
Friday, August 05, 2005
-9:02 PM
im back. after 2 weeks of hectic studying.
hohuiling is very surprised to see me online. and finally busy people(like me) will find plenty of time to study next week. thank God for that quite-a-long-break. and i'll be haviing 7 classes of ballet next week. cool huh!! (sorry im not like other girls who have ballet everyday.)
the week has been quite bad. but i guessed i pulled through it. and the fasting is quite a nightmare. so tempting to drink! but im glad its gonna be over. (come, 9 august!! i await. x)
i asked lenard to 'help' me in the spookshow thingy. i thought it would be good if he could come along so that the guys would be more willing to go.. like joey. both of us are determined to make things change. and chunsiang can be like pastor khong! he can do magic of love :)) wahaha. and i pray for revival in 3e8. yays. (btw population of christians or protestants here is about 7% and thats a rough estimate. haha.) im quite excited about spookshow. i really wish to see my friends come to know Him :))
things havent been going that smoothly. uhm, me and natt were so disappointed. yah. that was a week ago. then again i know i cant change things. i cannot reverse time. but i know (life is unfair, but God is good:D)that is like so difficult to accept. but i just -faith. and then just suddenly thought of what would happen if i stopped ballet. i dunno la. just feel sad. bah. i dont know whather i was thinking too much or is this thing true or what. im just waiting.
(thank yoo biling. )now i feel quite free. i finally have time to brush up on my maths. and oh no, i really dont know what to do with history. yuslin goes faster that what we can ever think. and now i dont know where to start. its in a mess!
-cus i know my God is for me:))