Joyfully (:
You lead me by the waters still
You lay me down to rest upon your faithfulness
My shepherd, simply take my hand
Your song restores my soul
For Your name, You make me whole
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me, I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
No shadow ever shall I fear
Your peace, my heart will k now
My cup it overflows
Your goodness chases after me
Your mercy and Your grace will be my dwelling place
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
I will sing from the mountain top
I will sing, I am overcome, I will sing making melodies
I will sing from the valley low
I will sing because of Your love I will sing
You're my King, I will sing
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
Joyfully, joyfully, joyfully
dailies
Thursday, October 13, 2005
-1:14 PM
Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good.His love endures forever.i am alive!!!
i can breathe in the fresh air. i can smell it.
it feels good.
without suffocating.
i really thank God for pulling me through. it seemed like light years that i'll be able to enjoy anything and everything. so many many things happened.
ahh. so where shall i start?random. the month ago i suppose He indeed led me to friends whom i never imagined would be my friends. haha. yes. its the NOOB INC. so thankful. my mind was at ease. i had no worries that i would be left out. or blah. very supportive people. you heard me((: <3 noobs.
what else. out of the nine, whole years of my life, this is the very first time i was so worried of doing badly, and how much tears and sorrow i had to put through while studying. especially last year, it was a wake up call from God. from pr5 to sec 1 i was slacking, didnt even bothered studying for PSLE... i still remember everyone chiong-ing to memorise the chinese characters in class 6 GR, while i was there, couldnt be bothered to do so. this is a humongous big difference. scored a pathetic, pathetic 220 and landed up in a neighbourhood school. and i only just realised it was one this year. how stupid stupid of me. then in sec1 ... i just slacked. slack slack. i wasnt even worried when i scored a miserable 38% for my end year history... sec 2 was the year i gained conciousness. haha.
and this year? laugh. i have not slept in class for once at all (other than term1 and 2 rahima's eng class.)
this is just incredible. and on 1 october fcbc had its TCS flag day. we were assigned to bugis area. it was really painful to carry a heavy bag (with all that books) and a heavy tin can.. standing under the sun.. but i guess it was all worth it, for the children who were really poor. went to mos burger to study. had a bad headache, couldnt concentrate at all. and my period stained my underwear. had to endure it until we reached home. i love my spritual family. they are always so supportive, so nice, so much unselfish love they give. love you :))
and then i remember getting so anxious. but i now remember my life on earth is temporary. my motive is not to study, get good results, successful career... (of course they're important, but not my top priorities..) but i think life on earth is just a short while. im gonna prepare to go home.
i'm an alien here on earth. my home is up there. in my Father's house are many mansions :)give thanks to the Lord, for his love endures forever and ever
:). much love, vamm