Joyfully (:
You lead me by the waters still
You lay me down to rest upon your faithfulness
My shepherd, simply take my hand
Your song restores my soul
For Your name, You make me whole
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me, I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
No shadow ever shall I fear
Your peace, my heart will k now
My cup it overflows
Your goodness chases after me
Your mercy and Your grace will be my dwelling place
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
I will sing from the mountain top
I will sing, I am overcome, I will sing making melodies
I will sing from the valley low
I will sing because of Your love I will sing
You're my King, I will sing
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
Joyfully, joyfully, joyfully
dailies
Tuesday, November 01, 2005
-11:26 PM
vann wishes a happy depavali to indians andselamat happy ramadan (or hari raya..?) to the malays..wilson flew off today. tianlong flew off today. hmm.
did tiramisu (happy advanced, advanced bday willie) for wilson with noob and noob fren fren. amazingly no added egg yolks in mascapone cheese. it just taste bestter (and harder.) squashing in 8 breadsticks into the container is no joke. its irritating! haha. to substitute the yolks we added in strawberry sauce from smuckers (tm) . youghurt. haha. anyway in the end there wasnt much of the taste.

while waiting for the tiramisu to cool we played tennis (as suggested by noobs mom.) thank goodness i was wearing shoes. it had been 3 years since i last played tennis with a proffesional teaching me so i guessed i lost all that skills. couldnt even wack the ball over the net properly. crap. haha. noob thinks it's funny to watch me play. the other two of us were the ball pickers ( its much harder work picking up the balls in the sun.) wilson hogged the court with his black racket . lolz very stupid.
(wilson's masterpiece.)ran to ballet (again, thank God i was spot on time.) passed the tiramisu to sis. we had rehearsal first and incredibly i could see my grand jete getting better :)) so happy shalalala. no doubt its not a perfect 180 degree split, but, well. haha.
dancing with shi hua is so funny. laugh laugh. like when i sweep my arms into third and then i'ld wack her face and in the mirror i can see her giving me that look. ow. hahaha. and all that crossing betweeen the 4 of us gets us all dizzy. hopefully this performance will be a success yeah :)
ahh. i dont know what to do. really. i know weverything is like my fault ok. i know i am irritating and i'm not charismatic or speak well like others. i know its my fault ok.
bye. may all my sorrows drip into my pillow...