Joyfully (:
You lead me by the waters still
You lay me down to rest upon your faithfulness
My shepherd, simply take my hand
Your song restores my soul
For Your name, You make me whole
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me, I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
No shadow ever shall I fear
Your peace, my heart will k now
My cup it overflows
Your goodness chases after me
Your mercy and Your grace will be my dwelling place
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
I will sing from the mountain top
I will sing, I am overcome, I will sing making melodies
I will sing from the valley low
I will sing because of Your love I will sing
You're my King, I will sing
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
Joyfully, joyfully, joyfully
dailies
Tuesday, December 13, 2005
-8:14 PM
hello. havent blogged for ages. yes i went to china, though it wasnt very fascinating, (HK rocks) at least i got some cheapo stuff back. yeah :D
oh and thanks alot i think i paid 252 for the NZ dance course and it is very very bad. major juniors are for grade 4s? what the. so thats makes us the oldest, and the best (i mean ganpin hua min) ... and we suck at HIPhop can. shes going so fast and i dont have any background abt it. bleh. 3 more days till performance.
well. i dunno why am i feeling that way. its like hey im having a performance but yeah nobody took notice.
NATT come back. it sucks without you. please pretty :`(
now i dread waking up early morning for this whole week at 7. AH. and on the first day i thought repertoire and classic sucked but no, hip hop was worst. i cant shake my booties :x or my hump or whatever.
so i declare repertoire rocks. its kinda fun. well its because thats the only thing i can do. HAHAHAHA.
ms harrison says me and shihua are some stuff cus we talk to o much. hell no! we were talking about the echappe sautes batu feremme. blah her.
and oh no. i feel like going for first service every week on sunday now. but its better this way.
anyway its not like im so important. there are plenty of vip out there. wee. go get em.
:`((
-> my lovely lady lum? hump? come on shihua and pin. educate me