Joyfully (:
You lead me by the waters still
You lay me down to rest upon your faithfulness
My shepherd, simply take my hand
Your song restores my soul
For Your name, You make me whole
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me, I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
No shadow ever shall I fear
Your peace, my heart will k now
My cup it overflows
Your goodness chases after me
Your mercy and Your grace will be my dwelling place
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
I will sing from the mountain top
I will sing, I am overcome, I will sing making melodies
I will sing from the valley low
I will sing because of Your love I will sing
You're my King, I will sing
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
Joyfully, joyfully, joyfully
dailies
Tuesday, July 04, 2006
-7:39 PM
time flies when youre having fun.holidays are over. even yesterdays youth day went to ballet rehearsal from 4.30 to 8 plus ( ballet class) sweat is so such good for me.
sunday was a good day la (plainly summarised.) thank you LOrd for calling me back to you, while i was out there wandering away. sometimes i wish life was easy. like God providing with eevythign, just relaxing, no hectic. NO. hmm. i really do adore my spiritual mommy :) (no, this is not a post for bad intentions.) hey. sometimes i wished my life was just like hers, but somehow, no matter how much i try it never works. (its outta my will.) she is like PAUL. really.
AHH. im imperfect.
and no more envies of anybody. though i still keep thinking of it but yet im reminded that im special. God loves me for who i am.
:) and yet i think again, its wrong to bitch about others, but why am i getting myself invovled sometimes???? what the hell. thats me la.
why are some ppl always leaving you to walk a long journey alone???? why cant friends eeven wait for you? not like ive never not waited for them before.
i love you Lordand i lift my voiceto worship Youoh my soul, rejoicetake joy my King, in what you hearmay it be a sweet,sweet, soundin youre ear.