Joyfully (:
You lead me by the waters still
You lay me down to rest upon your faithfulness
My shepherd, simply take my hand
Your song restores my soul
For Your name, You make me whole
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me, I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
No shadow ever shall I fear
Your peace, my heart will k now
My cup it overflows
Your goodness chases after me
Your mercy and Your grace will be my dwelling place
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
I will sing from the mountain top
I will sing, I am overcome, I will sing making melodies
I will sing from the valley low
I will sing because of Your love I will sing
You're my King, I will sing
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
Joyfully, joyfully, joyfully
dailies
Wednesday, August 09, 2006
-10:33 PM
HAPPY BDAY SINGAPORE!!love you oh-so-much :)stayed at home to do homework, catch up on stuff that i missed for the rehearsals.
love spore prayer conferenceyesterday's love singapore prayer conference at SIS was good la. im really glad i went. first time i prayed so, so much for something (and usually i would be running out of words to say ya.) prayed for singapore, east timor, turkmenistan. as iwatched the video of east timor, i really do hope that one day (after i graduate from medicine and doctoring) i be sent to east timor with a medical team to help the ppl there. its so cool la. though may not be paid, but yet you know that there'll be so much gratitude from the timorese and sense of fulfilling God's purposes! oh and i saw ms eunice seow while wallking out of exit. haha. she was like quite happy to see me.
today marks the end of the 1 month plus of fasting! its so amazing that ive really done it much more 'properly' compared to last year. but yet the problem with me is that i cannot not eat for a period of time. so i fasted recess this year, but still sometimes the hunger would drive me nuts and i'ld have to eat something :( but again i prayer walked the school! twice only though. quite impressed that i actually dared to do it, hoho.
one day christians shall takethe world by storm! muahaha. yet still disappointed by my class's reaction to christianity. bleh. tehy are so negative and opposing it. only like me and lenard are the ones in the class... and good news, we're having our first school cell meeting on friday :) but im afraid i'll get uncomfy. cus ive never really worked with them before, but shall trust God.
suddenly im all hyped up for planetshakers concert. weeweee :))