Joyfully (:
You lead me by the waters still
You lay me down to rest upon your faithfulness
My shepherd, simply take my hand
Your song restores my soul
For Your name, You make me whole
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me, I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
No shadow ever shall I fear
Your peace, my heart will k now
My cup it overflows
Your goodness chases after me
Your mercy and Your grace will be my dwelling place
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
I will sing from the mountain top
I will sing, I am overcome, I will sing making melodies
I will sing from the valley low
I will sing because of Your love I will sing
You're my King, I will sing
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
Joyfully, joyfully, joyfully
dailies
Tuesday, August 08, 2006
-4:11 PM
NOO. its all over.MY GOD i am missing everything. cant sleep at night. just thinking about how much fun we were having in the changing room and the photos. pearline!!!!!!!

told ya. we looked like clowns man.
this is shitty. michelle and selina are LEAVING!!! i'll never see them again ! this is so sad la.. i agree with shihua, its like when we got to know them they have to leave. this is so sucky. can we hold another concert soon?????? and i dont wanna study anymore! i just want to be like those china girls travelling round the world and performing. (btw they're really really really good. just that i think sometimes they pampered, plus the teachers worship perfectionism.) NOOOO. everything is over. boy.

the ones leaving us.
pictures speak a thousand words.
geri's missing! <3

Funniest photo of the year !!!(me and michy)

gerigeriberi

weiqin!!!

aunty liming!

ms lee! the best teacher ever.
so many photos man. ok. one more.
.
.
.
.
..

not at vt, but in school. its mr hairy... -_-