Joyfully (:
You lead me by the waters still
You lay me down to rest upon your faithfulness
My shepherd, simply take my hand
Your song restores my soul
For Your name, You make me whole
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me, I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
No shadow ever shall I fear
Your peace, my heart will k now
My cup it overflows
Your goodness chases after me
Your mercy and Your grace will be my dwelling place
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
I will sing from the mountain top
I will sing, I am overcome, I will sing making melodies
I will sing from the valley low
I will sing because of Your love I will sing
You're my King, I will sing
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
Joyfully, joyfully, joyfully
dailies
Thursday, August 31, 2006
-7:02 PM
TEACHERS! the greatest people on earth -*tribute:)today's quite a happy day! actually it started out quite bad. came to school realising that i could actually wear class tee, but i didnt know, (atl least i wore my white jumper today.) winnie says im an angel among the devils! haha. and then i saw some ppl's results.. i mean, im not doing well this term, maybe because they just include one pathetic test . but . oh my mind is just in a whirl.
but those celebrations took my mind off. concert was really PATHETIC, haha. everyone barely had enough. cheryl and i were waiting for sec 2 hiphop boys to perform but no!

cheryl just hired this idiot to do it for her. lol.
haha. back to class. eveything was quite sian at first but later we started doing up the cards for the teachers . they're wonderfully done by the 3 artist of the class. wonderful, emphasised.

it would be nice to have this card. so cool la! titration :)

mariamah! looks like stalin right :D
signed the cards, ate the food, then the teachers came into classroom. took loads of photos yeh.

the best home teacher i could ever ask for. always there to save us whenver the DM tries to PICKon our class... the teacher who gave me the best advices on earth which i couldnt even decide for myslef .. (hawhaw) much love, mr tan!

mariamah, posing with her replica (shes extremely proud of it!:) how much shes improved my SEQ... from a mere pass to a B (which is damn big improvement) love her crappiness. cantstand her! <3<3 href="http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a77/kirbyqing/teachersday053.jpg">

love the card so much i had to pose with it and my home teacher. thanks so much, mrs chua for making me pursue chem with so much interest:) ILU!! :D

mrs limm, with her undoubtly famous skirt which she could recognise. another cute teacher :D
and drum rolls please, .............
........
........
........
........
........
........
........
........
........
........
........
........
........
GTYP! even better then onizuka:)
the greatest teacher who always made my day.

袁老师! 谢谢您多么给我的爱。从来没得过您那么关心的老师。。真的是多么希望您能陪我到初级学院。。爱死你了公主!hahahahhahah.
God i think i love my sec school teachers so much, cant bear to leave them...