Joyfully (:
You lead me by the waters still
You lay me down to rest upon your faithfulness
My shepherd, simply take my hand
Your song restores my soul
For Your name, You make me whole
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me, I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
No shadow ever shall I fear
Your peace, my heart will k now
My cup it overflows
Your goodness chases after me
Your mercy and Your grace will be my dwelling place
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
I will sing from the mountain top
I will sing, I am overcome, I will sing making melodies
I will sing from the valley low
I will sing because of Your love I will sing
You're my King, I will sing
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
Joyfully, joyfully, joyfully
dailies
Friday, September 22, 2006
-11:09 PM
happy baptism, vann(: [220906]ahh. better blog about this before i dont feel like doing so.lol. september is such a wonderful month because i have 2 birthdays in it xP yay! just hours ago baptised at tct:) well actually it was quite a bad week. just feel like totally forgetting God after the exams : and i was being pissed at grandma easily. felt really really bad girl. but anyway im always reminded by how much God loves me:) thought and prayed on the way home from school. thank you LOrd ilu:)
and then met serene suzanne and biling to baptism pool for briefing and pastor bel was there. prayed, went down to say our tagline and pastor heeguan was saying about my smile!? haha. freek me out. glad to have mum dad dorcas, sheryl, phoebe there to support us yeh (: love you guys much! went up for baptism. cus we were the last few we were all jumping and so excited. finally after waiting for serene and suzanne it was my turn! :D the moment i stepped in the water i felt like my jeans floating! then prayed, then i went into the water:D felt good meh! really really so happy. Thank God for really everything He has done. i shall die to my old self, leaving behind my sins to Jesus who died for us. ILU JESUS!

four of us(:before baptism

wet but baptised (YAY IM NERDDD>)

the card the B card!!! :D


yay im an official fcbc member:D
FLOWERS! from my dear sisters;D

rest of photo with dorcas:( and a cute kitten meowing so loudly when we came back.

oh and today we had the karaoke thing mooncake festival.. was there just to support cheryl la. and that shuangsheng beside her is so funny! lmao. sit until the chair will break and tried to scare cheryl ;D LOL! anyway, it was a busy smsing period for me msging ahmad who kinda pissed me off: BLEH
i amtransformed and i will ditch the old self. putting on the new self AMEN