Joyfully (:
You lead me by the waters still
You lay me down to rest upon your faithfulness
My shepherd, simply take my hand
Your song restores my soul
For Your name, You make me whole
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me, I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
No shadow ever shall I fear
Your peace, my heart will k now
My cup it overflows
Your goodness chases after me
Your mercy and Your grace will be my dwelling place
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
I will sing from the mountain top
I will sing, I am overcome, I will sing making melodies
I will sing from the valley low
I will sing because of Your love I will sing
You're my King, I will sing
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
Joyfully, joyfully, joyfully
dailies
Sunday, September 03, 2006
-9:11 PM
RSAF's next future female pilot: VAMM!hahaha. i know im so weird. visited the rsaf's open house at paya lebar air base with family on yesterday.. so many people, think because airbase is small. anyway got to saw F16 falcon fighter and apachi and the new chinook. damn cool. then mom asked if i would like to ever be a pilot... im like hmmh no. then i thought awhile. actually wodlnt it be cool to be plying in a plane for singapore??? lol. maybe now ive opened my eyes i realised it can be one of my jobs! hehheh.

the air force: above all

absolutely apachi :) cool helicopter!

F16 falcon. the one that flies past national stadium on ndp.

FAT plane! haha. so cute. cant rem for what.

chinook! i wonder how the blades dont hit each other.

chinook in action! during the air show.

Boeing XXX that refuels plane in midflight.. cool huh!?

1 more.. for ken cat! i purposely took it... you know why?

righto, its a hunter! heheh.
oh wait mogs. i think i found a photo.

look.. the plane is throwing out some moglike thingy...

there! a mog-ful of soldiers! so cute right!

cutecute cute. hahaha.
today went to comex fare ... i was so wanting to buy cybershot t10, it was really a cool thing man. but i thought.. anyway now wasnt the time to spend yet, besides it was a new product so maybe i could buy later during better sales. and reguarding tat ipod... well dad was ok with me buying it but im like... anyway i thought later my new hp would come with an mp3. so.. save some money now first. heheh. my dad's so supportive of me buying these stuff because he loves me :) and i love him too!
there there todays sermon was so, just for me.. thank you Lord for giving this message to me at the right time. im sorry for not living like a christian to me friends, today onward i shall show them that Jesus is the LOrd of my life. thank you for friends, close or not, being there for me when i needed themso much. like when you brought amanda to me on the same bus on friday.. these small little things mean so much to me:) for phoebe, sharing with me exactly the same thing im going thru(though no one tells her that baddy point) it really made me feel tons better!
galpals like cheryl and ebi who look beyond my weaknesses.. guys who gave me much advice like yong and dragon (though i have let them down sometimes...) LOrd i am so thankful to you. really. i want to do everything all for You, not for men... doing things the inside out, not the outside in.. <3you Jesus!