Joyfully (:
You lead me by the waters still
You lay me down to rest upon your faithfulness
My shepherd, simply take my hand
Your song restores my soul
For Your name, You make me whole
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me, I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
No shadow ever shall I fear
Your peace, my heart will k now
My cup it overflows
Your goodness chases after me
Your mercy and Your grace will be my dwelling place
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
I will sing from the mountain top
I will sing, I am overcome, I will sing making melodies
I will sing from the valley low
I will sing because of Your love I will sing
You're my King, I will sing
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
Joyfully, joyfully, joyfully
dailies
Sunday, October 01, 2006
-10:24 AM
:?september is all over in a flash. its a october (yes and its cheryl's and ms ho's bday.) happy baday to teh both of you :) and to cheryl the nooby . loves you tons for always making me laugh :} hoho! rmb that doraemon fist. HAHA.
month of september prelims. how i rmb that days when Jesus was always there comforting me after the exams when i thought i did pretty sucky. thank you Jesus, i'll never forget that. and still rmb that day when mrs chua came into our class and said that the ppl who usuall did very well dropped for prelims (gulped and i freaked out) that was monday and i went home crying and crying . (thanks tania, chryl winnie:) i was sooo upset meh and i already thought i did v badly for it after the exam. that whole monday afternoon i just listened to my ipod and cried and went to sleep. told myself to stop all this crap and continue with chem revision after i woke. was reminded that Jesus still loves me :') slept with much peace,
then on wed which we havent gotten back chem paper. at 4.30 i awoke because there was so much pain in my stomach. i thougth i had constipation or smthing like that and i squat beside my bed for awhile, still half awake. went to the loo and found my underwear soaked with the red thing :( i was awfully pissed! i didnt realise it was already one month (yeh thats why i said september passed really fast.) washed it, changed and ate panadol menstural which only worked more then 2 hours later. so i went back to bed moaning with so much pain. didnt work so i took another dose. it hurted damn much was on the verge of crying (yeh i wanted to ROAR like kaiping.) at 6.30 i was stil in pain but must go back to school and insisted, mum wrote a letter. reached school at 7.50 and there that prefect who wanted to book me for being late THAN I PRESENTED MR TAN WITH MY LETTER. THE LETTER. (take that you prfect trying to book me when i have an ewxcuse!) mr tan was shocked to see the person walking to the gate was me. haha. then after he read theletter he was like, ok, excused. got back bio paper and thank you God again for the marks which i didnt deserve.
thurs was really a moody day before the school eneded because getting back chem paper. i was really prepared to get a uber horrible mark. i was like God, even if i dont do well, i know that you have some plans for me. and then i was dead shocked, something i didnt expect , really! i came out to be top in class (which i didnt really do v well, i know.) my heart was overjoyed - i think God is really a miracle! Thank you to the God up there - He is truely amazing. i think iam so blessed to have a God. love:)
yesterday - rainy day. mugged at cheryls house with tania. the fish is such a coward. HAHA. die fish dieeeeeee *stabs the fish* HAHA. what a sadist. anyway, cheryl, pls dont get offended, i was just joking. haha. i just love to disturb fishes. even dad says he eats no chicken, cow, pork, but fish. hahahahaha. then about that doraemon fist. cheryls hands are just webbed like frogg, so ugly! must be round. haha. tania and i love you okie, noob! :D and ate all that mango cake and avacoda milkchake YUM. heh. i grow fat and cheyrls house.
blink called up for meeting while i was studying. i htink must be Gods timing cus i needed to speak to her about that thing. hhahaahahahahhahahaa. God knoes me! had a meaningful time at popular looking thru the tys while waiting for her. ate at pastamania. weird i just wasnt very hungry yestersday. had a uber long talk- i think ive learned so much from her. biling is just awesomely annointed. i want to be like her! :D love you mommy! at least now i know what to do already. imppresive to know how she felt when she was younger. giggles.
this post is just dedicated to the wonderful God up there who knows me so well, who blesses me with much much loads. i love you and will always follow you. please see me through the O level, together wi th my sisters dorcas, suzanne, phoebe. i know you will do a miracle in us. lOVE.