Joyfully (:
You lead me by the waters still
You lay me down to rest upon your faithfulness
My shepherd, simply take my hand
Your song restores my soul
For Your name, You make me whole
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me, I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
No shadow ever shall I fear
Your peace, my heart will k now
My cup it overflows
Your goodness chases after me
Your mercy and Your grace will be my dwelling place
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
I will sing from the mountain top
I will sing, I am overcome, I will sing making melodies
I will sing from the valley low
I will sing because of Your love I will sing
You're my King, I will sing
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
Joyfully, joyfully, joyfully
dailies
Sunday, October 15, 2006
-6:44 PM
This post is dedicated to my dear sister, my friend, dorcas.hey man. thank you so much for the msg and picture (i like it alot!) just heard... just felt how tough it must have been for you. dorcas, you must continue to stand strong in the Lord. do not ever listen to what some other ppl tell you to.. to give up to let go. DO NOT LISTEN TO THAT CRAP. IT IS ALL BULLSHIT. LIES. dorcas, you must always remember. you have us (me, serene, sheryl, biling, phoebe, suzanne, heidi) who always stand by you, not to forget the God up there who is always with you. i will always be running with you and beside you to complete the race. prove them wrong. prove to them that you're not someone small. You must stand up... you must never lose the hope and faith in God. He will be the wisdom you need, the strength, the courage, the love that you can find in Him. though we'll never see each other soon, we'll always be togetherin our hearts. i love you. just want to let you know that we'll always be here for you.
Love, your sister, your friend, vanNNNNNNNNNNHe who began the good work in you, will be faithful to complete it. <3