Joyfully (:
You lead me by the waters still
You lay me down to rest upon your faithfulness
My shepherd, simply take my hand
Your song restores my soul
For Your name, You make me whole
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me, I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
No shadow ever shall I fear
Your peace, my heart will k now
My cup it overflows
Your goodness chases after me
Your mercy and Your grace will be my dwelling place
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
I will sing from the mountain top
I will sing, I am overcome, I will sing making melodies
I will sing from the valley low
I will sing because of Your love I will sing
You're my King, I will sing
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
Joyfully, joyfully, joyfully
dailies
Sunday, December 03, 2006
-10:01 PM
The angels in heaven are rejoicing,with the trumpets and tambourinesbecause a lost sheep has been found;and the sheep, is none other than yeeboon:))))))the weeks have been a whole lot of hellish. not that it was hellish, it was just plain sucky. everyhting has been going wrong, just wrong la. but i'm thankful to God for the words given. like about the o level thing. i just read the book by ray pritchard (the one serene gave for my bday) and i just realised its not the end. that may not be God's will. man i was just blaming him for all that bad stuff la and i feel so guilty :( i'm sorry! my emos got the better of me. and things like the carolling, church and ballet.
You know what. i feel so, terribly annoyed and pissed when i cant , cant go for ballet because of church service. it just irks me to see everyone improving better, better and better after each sunday lesson while im stuck at church and missing every every every every sunday lesson. THIS SUCKS. i feek so horrible alright! plus that carolling thing , with reh in the morning, i cant attend early service. ROAR. i guess i'll just have to skip some reh. sometimes i cant help but wonder what is God actually trying to do. sigh. anyway that carolling thing will be over after christmas yeh. just have to trust God ARGH.but, butbut, thank God i decided to go for service this week laa. i was so, so dreading to go youth service today, but with yb coming, i HAD to come. and im gladi did la.i met yb for LUNCH. late lunch thanks to ebi:p she was calling me on the phone and the blur woman didnt flag the bus down early. so i had to wait for a moment. just swallowed down the noodles and burnt our tongues :P fled to expo. thank God we werent late. everything happened . pastor khong's sermon was powerful. refreshed my memory about the faith for healing and the sin which is a barrier to healing. during invitation to receive Jesus christ i was so praying so hard. i thought, what if like she didnt raise her hands, just like my other friends i brought in the past, and then i was reminded about the faith i should be having, so i was like "Lord i believe in her salvation" and when pastor counted 123 poof! her hand went up :DD OMG my heart was like beating so hard. i was like "thank you God, thank you" all over and over.dear ebi, you willnever regret making this decision. anytime you need help, call on the name of the Lord, and you will be saved.:) thank you holy spirit, thank you.