Joyfully (:
You lead me by the waters still
You lay me down to rest upon your faithfulness
My shepherd, simply take my hand
Your song restores my soul
For Your name, You make me whole
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me, I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
No shadow ever shall I fear
Your peace, my heart will k now
My cup it overflows
Your goodness chases after me
Your mercy and Your grace will be my dwelling place
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
I will sing from the mountain top
I will sing, I am overcome, I will sing making melodies
I will sing from the valley low
I will sing because of Your love I will sing
You're my King, I will sing
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
Joyfully, joyfully, joyfully
dailies
Monday, December 04, 2006
-9:23 PM
I LOVE CO GUANYUE PPL AND MRTAN (;HEHEH.oh well actually i was soooo reluctant to go for the co outing at downtown. but somehow i was persuaded by them (scared of kp scold me! lol) and peiyun. and i didnt regret.
and then i woke up late this morning, so by the time i packed i reached there at 12. queing for flume ride. and really got to know the sec ones like trishia, shirley... blah blah. trishia is LOUD. haha. mr tan came at one plus, i think, after we went in the haunted house ( a really stupid place la.) then all queued for rainbow ride. i had to sit with mr tan! (btw mr tan was my rainbow ride partner ;D ) and it was my first time sitting the ride la. at least not as bad as viking ship. but poor him, had to endure my screaming omg lol LA. (as i type this i can feel myself going round and round like the rainbow.) darn funny and mr tan was laughing at me. kanasai! :p
the flume ride closed, went go karting (long queue.) so went to play the games, and saw hermi working there (funny la. ) went to rainbow again :D poor mr tan. went into flipper. fun la, sat with trishia (it was DAMN fun.) by then went for ballet , went back with mr tan on the same bus. crapped alot. and poo we learnt poetic. man seriously im thinking im not made for ballet and im pissed!
sigh whatever. anyway, random, thanks ganpin for the prom night, noelle and jasmine.especially to gan la! :D:D loves.