Joyfully (:
You lead me by the waters still
You lay me down to rest upon your faithfulness
My shepherd, simply take my hand
Your song restores my soul
For Your name, You make me whole
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me, I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
No shadow ever shall I fear
Your peace, my heart will k now
My cup it overflows
Your goodness chases after me
Your mercy and Your grace will be my dwelling place
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
I will sing from the mountain top
I will sing, I am overcome, I will sing making melodies
I will sing from the valley low
I will sing because of Your love I will sing
You're my King, I will sing
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
Joyfully, joyfully, joyfully
dailies
Sunday, December 31, 2006
-12:17 PM
post christmas shopping crazedid i tell you i went shopping for one day straight? haha.
it started on friday. went to bugis to get tights, crochet pad..etc and my craft stuff for the frames. after ballet went to parkway for more shopping at giordano, u2, mini toons. haha. they should have opened later for me :
saturday, after taking scholarship, fled to bugis for more shopping, fled to orchard to shop at heeren, fled to sonata, no more tights too kns! fled to ikea tampines. gorgeuos thang you wont believe what i bought- wait for photos.
fruitful day shopping with mom and dad. before the 7% gst starts and post christmas shopping sale ends.
countdown to 2007. new year to start ahead fresh, leave behind the unpleasants, start with new life at sa,
new CCA that will kick me high:D<3