Joyfully (:
You lead me by the waters still
You lay me down to rest upon your faithfulness
My shepherd, simply take my hand
Your song restores my soul
For Your name, You make me whole
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me, I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
No shadow ever shall I fear
Your peace, my heart will k now
My cup it overflows
Your goodness chases after me
Your mercy and Your grace will be my dwelling place
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
I will sing from the mountain top
I will sing, I am overcome, I will sing making melodies
I will sing from the valley low
I will sing because of Your love I will sing
You're my King, I will sing
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
Joyfully, joyfully, joyfully
dailies
Tuesday, January 30, 2007
-9:24 PM
HAVENT BLOGGED FOR 23 days.busy with: homework
cca
dance ministry
ballet
and more homework (-_-)
ok , you know what? i may be staying SA. thinking about my o levels, the horrible words i wrote on the papers, may not be possible to get into TJ.
and im starting to like dance. maybe because i got most of the work. but shit, i shouldnt have gone to coppelia audition. sigh. zaki didnt see me dance. i never got criticised/ remarks shit! stupid me. "please make me accept the part that i get, "
and i love my CG. though we're quite separated into 2 groups (the study group and the
lazy group) we always have so much fun together. we yearn for PE, gossip about benny, sit at the back of the classsroom, EAT
SWEETS during lecture/ tutorials. i think S14 is the only class with the
SWEETS REP LOL and we even have a sweets fund! hahahaha. i cant bear to leave them after first three months :'(
and even though i hardly talk to my OG mates anymore, thanks to the some of you who made my life possible:
IAN! (chat/ cat/meow) GP pro and cheem words make me laugh:D! and from my cg too. you'll always be remembered by this idiot you always scold :( lol.
JERIEL!ZHIWEI! SENGKEONG! (the madmen from kcp)
basically the discription up there. i love you guys, funny comedians:D
IZZAT!
my study buddy when im not with CG (hes smart in maths sia!) friendly mud. ;D love you too!
and kp;) for waiting for me at busstop:D
back to COMPLETING BINOMIAL THEOREM. honour rolls for CG when i leave SA (if i do)